Eating Disorder Recovery Help

Options
I'm just at a loss of what to do anymore. I'm in recovery from anorexia, but I can't stop eating. I eat up to 10000 calories a day, binging on anything I can get my hands on, food that I don't even like. I started at 73 pounds at 5'6, and am now around 85 pounds, and it has been a month. I'm so scared. I don't know why my body is doing this. I can't get rid of this hunger. I try every day to fast, but then end up binging. Today, I binged around 8000 calories. Tomorrow, I'm going to just eat dinner, which I'm forced to, and it's heavy, lasagna, and salad with a lot of ranch. I just feel so guilty anymore. I no longer have any self control. I'm scared I'm going to Doon eat myself to death.
Tagged:

Replies

• mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Don't fast if it leads to binging. Eat. Eat protein, eat fruits and veggies, these foods will make you feel full. You are learning how to eat again, be patient with yourself.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Please work with/be honest with your ED recovery health providers. We all care on mfp and you need more than input from mfp’rs. Best wishes.