😊πŸ’ͺ😁3 YRS SUCESSFULLY MAINTAINING 65+lb Weight Loss with the 5% Challenge (Progress Picture Incl.)

Options
13Β»

Replies

• mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,223 Member
    Options
    @KaysSilverLinings @KoolKC ,
    2nd try, as requested :)

- mk :)
  • mkksemail
    Options
    @Buxton56 , Hi Cindy! I think you might like this challenge! πŸ‘

• kwcrane
    kwcrane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome job losing 65lbs. Hope I can get all my weight off too, so far I've lose 23 lbs. with many more to go.
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,100 Member
    Options
    @kwcrane Great job losing 23lbs!! If you would like to join the Summer 5% Challenge for extra motivation, encouragement and support you you can join by clicking the link below
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144897-2023-summer-5-community-team-plz-join-us
    Don't Forget to hit the JOIN button and then in the Announcements click on πŸ’ΊNeed a Seat on a Team? Post ONLY Here! to be placed on a team anl let the adventure begin https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10891482/need-a-seat-on-a-team-post-only-here#latest
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I also used to be a SP member. I can't remember if I did the 5% challenge. I think I was doing the biggest loser challenge instead? It's been so long now that I don't remember. I miss feeling like I'm part of a team. I am still roughly 50 pounds lower than my highest weight 4 years ago, but I lost that 50 pounds my first year and have been struggling ever since. Gaining and losing the same weight over an over. I am also a WW member. I am consistently eating more than I should. I end every day vowing to do better "tomorrow" than I did that day. And yet, I never stick to it. I came back here to MFP today because I was wondering if I wasn't getting enough protein or fiber and that is why I always feel so hungry, but that is not the case. At least not today. I am late seeing this and the summer challenge is already beginning, but I need to keep it in mind for fall. I know I should be proud of myself for keeping off 50 pounds, but it is hard to be proud when I still have so far to go. You look amazing. I am so glad that you have found what works for you. Thank you for sharing.
  • mkksemail
    Options
    You're not too late, @corgisncollies , it's practice week. Challenge starts on Saturday (8 Wks) πŸ‘βœ¨

The BLC is in the middle of a 12-week round, but they have a special practice team for Kate joiners. You can join that one anytime.
    - mk :)
  • Catwmncat
    Options
    @corgisncollies You should be very proud of yourself for losing and keeping off 50lbs, it's not easy. The Summer 5% Challenge does not begin until this Saturday, July 8th and will be accepting new members throughout the 8 weeks. Please join in by following the link above and a seat will be assigned by the order of the requests.
  • p21usa
    p21usa Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Because of this post, I joined my first challenge! I am TERRIBLE at maintaining my weight loss. Since I recently hit goal (too far ahead of schedule...too quick for healthy weight loss), and do NOT want to lose anymore, I am desperate to find a way to maintain and I am hoping this will help me.
  • Catwmncat
    Options
    @p21usa WooHoo!! Congratulations on reaching maintenance and joining the 5% Challenge!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!