Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 229

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Donna, @deepwoodslady

Okay. Here's my personal findings of taking only one liposomal magnesium capsule a day.

July 7 night-11 night-Taking 1 magnesium capsule
    *8th daytime- no constipation, calm, some nerve tingling, tired
    *8th -9th- overnight- a lot more wakefulness, no cramping, some nerve tingling, heart palpitations
    *9th daytime- calm, no constipation,
    *9-10th-overnight- slept well, no cramping, some nerve tingling
    *10-daytime-energetic
    *10th-11th overnight-slept well
    *11th daytime-energetic
    *11th-12th overnight-cramping in right ankle and leg-had to use transdermal magnesium spray, heart palpitations
    *12th-morning-full of energy-leg is sore from cramps, no constipation, but not full elimination

**I researched the meaning of "providing elemental magnesium" in the capsule that I am currently taking the elemental magnesium is 226mg 53% of daily value. The previous brand I took had 468mg 111% of daily value, but how much did I actually absorb?
    What is Elemental Magnesium
  • AR10at50
    AR10at50 Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    @cIpieur-Glad you can go back to your original position. DH started a new job after 25 years and the person who trained him wanted to sit and tell story after story instead of educating him. Now that guy retired and DH is on his own and does not enjoy it and is constantly having to ask the research team questions. He is looking for a new job.