Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,928 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    PW: 173.6
    • Thu 07/13: 172.8lbs; -.8lbs
      ~ Yesterday was my day off so I had time to really plan out my daughter’s doctor-prescribed diet. Organized the pantry and kitchen. Feeling good! Gave risotto a try and nailed it. It was so delicious! I only had a bite but the family devoured it.
      ~
    Stayed Below SW 172.6 ✔️=Yes ✖️=No
    (Tues > > > > > > > > Next Thu)
    ✔️✔️✔️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    • 07/14 Fri ~ 4th Day
    • 07/15
    • 07/16
      *MiniGoal: Under 170
    • 07/17 Mon ~ 7th Day
    • 07/18
    • 07/19
    • 07/20 Thur ~ Last Day
    Prev Days(Cliffs notes in RED):
    • Wed 07/12✔️173.6lbs🔽0lbs
      ~ Loving the Home Chef recipes so far!
      Husband is more inclined to cook while I work my shift until 9. Last night he made shrimp tacos.
    • Tues 07/11✔️173.6lbs🔽0lb
      ~ Accidentally renewed a free Home Chef subscription so had some random meals pop up at my home yesterday. We’ll see how it goes..
    • SW: 173.6
      ~ After hospital stay, my daughter is on a soft foods, bland diet, no soda, no chocolate. This round should be easy as I am having to be more thoughtful with what we eat as a family, more than I ever have before.
    • Final RD#228 Results
      ~ SW: 172.6

~ EW: 7/10: ⬆️173.6
      ~ Overall: Gain +1lbs
      ~ Was in the hospital for most of this round so I’m happy with this result!

Stayed Below SW 172.6
      🅾️🅾️✅✅🅾️🔲🔲🔲🔲🅾️

• Final RD#227 Results
      ~ SW: 171.8

~ EW: 6/30: ⬆️172.6
      ~ Overall: Gain +.8lbs
      ~ Didn’t hit my mini-goal of 170(my current plateau)- Again😣!

Stayed Below SW 171.8
      💚❤️💚💚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Final RD#226 Results
      ~ SW: 174

~ EW: 6/20: ⬇️171.8
      ~ Overall: Lost - 2.2lbs
      Didn’t hit my mini-goal of 170(my current plateau)- I’ll just roll that on over to the next round!!

Stayed Below SW 174
      🟩🟩🟩🟥🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Final RD#207 Results
      ~ Sw: 170.6
      ~ End Wt: 12/12: ⬆️177.6
      ~ Overall: gained +7lbs
      I struggled a lot this round.. I hope it’s all water weight and easy to remove 🫤

Stayed Below SW 170.6
      🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,879 Member
    Options
    @Ciprieur Congratulations on getting your old job back. That is cause for celebration! No one is good at something they are so unhappy with so don't look back! Move forward with the confidence that the people in the old position welcomes you with open arms! Again, Congratulations! I'm excited for you!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,879 Member
    Options
    Donna, @deepwoodslady

Okay. Here's my personal findings of taking only one liposomal magnesium capsule a day.

July 7 night-11 night-Taking 1 magnesium capsule
    *8th daytime- no constipation, calm, some nerve tingling, tired
    *8th -9th- overnight- a lot more wakefulness, no cramping, some nerve tingling, heart palpitations
    *9th daytime- calm, no constipation,
    *9-10th-overnight- slept well, no cramping, some nerve tingling
    *10-daytime-energetic
    *10th-11th overnight-slept well
    *11th daytime-energetic
    *11th-12th overnight-cramping in right ankle and leg-had to use transdermal magnesium spray, heart palpitations
    *12th-morning-full of energy-leg is sore from cramps, no constipation, but not full elimination

**I researched the meaning of "providing elemental magnesium" in the capsule that I am currently taking the elemental magnesium is 226mg 53% of daily value. The previous brand I took had 468mg 111% of daily value, but how much did I actually absorb?
    What is Elemental Magnesium

@tiabirdie56 No cramping until the end of your experiment. What are you thoughts and dosage plans going forward?
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,990 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 No cramping until the end of your experiment. What are you thoughts and dosage plans going forward?

I took 2 capsules last night. I had the best sleep in the past 4 nights. I'll go back to taking 2 capsules, 2 days on, one day off.