Maintenance

Options
For all of you successful losers how is the maintenance part of the plan? Have any of your gained much weight back

Thanks Becky

Replies

• sshap21712
    Options
    I've been on maintenance for a few months now, and, believe it or not, I occasionally lose a pound every now and then.
  • LizGogol
    LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal weight and yes I did gain about 3 - 4 lbs back. I think it's soo important to own a scale to catch yourself. I was eating chocolate and pizza more often than when I was determined to reach my goal weight. But since weighing myself once a week again, I am back to regulating what I eat.

It really makes you understand that it is a lifestyle change and NOT a diet.
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    i am maintaining.. very well. just make sure to have a clean diet and exercise regulary. i exercise 5 days a week. 2 days taekwondo and 3 days at the gym. and dont put anything into your body that is overly processed. keep to that and you will be fine.
  • lovebug1982
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice. It seems losing weight is the easy part nit keeping it off is hard.
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    to me maintenance is hard.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I've been in maintenance now for about a month and I've actually lost another pound since. I still come in a little under my calorie goal most days and on days when I have soccer games, I can never eat enough calories to match my goal. All in all I'm happy where I'm at though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!