Bad Week Blues

Options
I got em! It's been a very stressful week, and to top it all off, i went way over on calories this weekend because....well, just because. Gunna try and hop back on the MFP train tomorrow! Wish me luck.

Replies

• rachyz88
    rachyz88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days and weeks! Jus start fresh tomorrow and put it all behind u :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    We all do it hun. Just get right back to it . :smile:
  • classyhoney
    classyhoney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It's ok. That's the great thing about Monday it's a fresh start to a new week! Hang in there
  • DVCMEMBA
    Options
    Me too! I could give 100 excuses, including the new SAS Cupcake Shop that opened within walking distance but what would that prove? I enjoyed what I ate and well if the scale does not move tomorrow so bet it...been pretty decent the other 5 days - it's about a LIFE CHANGE not just a "DIET"!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    you CAN do it!!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    You can't change what you did but you can change what you do in the future! You can do this! Just wake up tomorrow and tell yourself that you ARE capable! Good luck! We all have our bad days! It's part of the process of learning to live healthy!
  • MissD89
    MissD89 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am soo there with you! Been feeling down all day because of that. But, as everyone here said, tomorrow is a new day. Don't let it get you down for too long. Just get back on that horse! We can do this!
  • hannahmontanalove
    Options
    thanks everyone for the motivation!