My third time seeing 203 the the scale
Do I still go on the day eating the same calories
What I do

Replies

• musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    We need way more information. No way can anyone say with the extremely vague question. What is your height, age, how much are you wanting to lose, have you set up MFP to tell you what your calories should be? How long have you been trying to eat in a deficit? Are you weighing your solid foods on a food scale, and measuring liquids to make sure you are getting the correct calories?

Edit: I went and looked and you have asked versions of this numerous times and people have told you to relax and give it time. From your other posts, it seems like you have disordered thinking around eating. Maybe you should see a doctor.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    you don't mention the time period where your weight didn't change, your height, gender, and whether you're weighing all your food plus finding accurate database entries (many are inaccurate, so you have to pick entries that match the manufacturer's or the FDA's stated nutrition info.

yes, i use MFP's calories, and i weigh every bite. i usually eat at a deficit, and it works for me.

most digital scales have memory, so they'll show the same weight unless you lose or gain more than 3 or 5 pounds, depending on the scale. if your weight hasn't changed at all, i suggest pulling the batteries, waiting 40 seconds, then putting them back in.

my scale was one of the highest rated on amazon, and it isn't supposed to have memory, but after day 4 of weighing exactly the same within 1/10th of a pound, i picked up a 12 pound weight, weighed myself, then weighed again without the weight. i weighed over 3 pounds less. now i just pull the battery. it's fast and easy.
  • foliographerdoha
    foliographerdoha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Go for calorie deficit week by week, and increase cardio duration by 15 minutes each week.