Lost 9lbs!

Options
I just wanted to shout this to the roof tops! I've lost 9 lbs already! After going soooo long w/o losing anything (mainly b/c I was kidding myself when i entered the amount of food/cal. i was eating), finally I have lost!

I was entering in food that I ate, but not the right amounts and then I would drink on the weekends and not include that, also I wasn't even looking at anything other than total cal. My fat ended up being thru the roof, same with my carbs and sodium. So after realizing that I was just kidding myself with my efforts to lose, I completely changed what I was eating, made sure I was correctly entering it in my food diary and watching my cal., fat, carbs, sodium, etc., and i've been exercising at least 4 times a week for around 45-60 min. And with all those changes, obviously I am doing something right!

I just need to keep it up and i'll be at my goal in no time!

Good luck to everyone, and I hope this helps give any hope/advice/encouragement to anyone out there. Because you can do it....just like i did!

Replies

• laurabelle25
    Options
    I just wanted to shout this to the roof tops! I've lost 9 lbs already! After going soooo long w/o losing anything (mainly b/c I was kidding myself when i entered the amount of food/cal. i was eating), finally I have lost!

I was entering in food that I ate, but not the right amounts and then I would drink on the weekends and not include that, also I wasn't even looking at anything other than total cal. My fat ended up being thru the roof, same with my carbs and sodium. So after realizing that I was just kidding myself with my efforts to lose, I completely changed what I was eating, made sure I was correctly entering it in my food diary and watching my cal., fat, carbs, sodium, etc., and i've been exercising at least 4 times a week for around 45-60 min. And with all those changes, obviously I am doing something right!

I just need to keep it up and i'll be at my goal in no time!

Good luck to everyone, and I hope this helps give any hope/advice/encouragement to anyone out there. Because you can do it....just like i did!
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    yay!!!! that's great.
    :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done! :flowerforyou:
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    awesome keep up the good work
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Keep up the good work. It's a good feeling...
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    good job!:flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh good job! I found that the critical thing ingredient is holding yourself accountable for everything that goes into your mouth! Drinks and all. :wink:

Keep up the great work!
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:

I just love the support here!!!!!
  • Lisa777
    Lisa777 Posts: 27
    Options
    WTG!!!!!! Good Job! It's exciting isn't it?:wink:

164602.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats on losing 9 pounds, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep on doing what you're doing:)
  • vhaymakerv
    Options
    NOTHING beats that feeling!! keep up the good work :happy:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    where did you lose it?

do you want me to help you look for it?
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    wtg!
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    where did you lose it?

Thanks for the offer, but I would really prefer for that those extra lbs continue to stay lost in the mysterious void where they belong. I am sad that they are all alone now and don't have my body to keep them company, but I have confidence that they will be ok on their own! :laugh:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    where did you lose it?

Thanks for the offer, but I would really prefer for that those extra lbs continue to stay lost in the mysterious void where they belong. I am sad that they are all alone now and don't have my body to keep them company, but I have confidence that they will be ok on their own! :laugh:
    Someone will fine it :drinker:
  • candi743
    candi743 Posts: 5
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job!! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!