Apple Cider vingar

Options
I have heard this is great for weight loss, has anyone tried it? How much should you take and what is the best time to take it?

Replies

• k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    I heard it works too.....I tried it once and it was so gross I just couldn't do it. (and I'm a really tough girl...) but that stuff just about killed me! I would rather shoot 100 proof moon shine! That would taste better! LOL!
  • SDSamuels
    Options
    I actually drink Organic (Bragg's) Apple Cider Vingar daily! I am currently reading a book about the healing effects of vinegar, which is quite interesting. I haven't necessarily experienced a lot of weight loss by drinking this, but it has helped with other areas. I recently went to the doctor, and he kept commenting on my blood pressure (in a positive way). Most people my size have issues with blood pressure, but mine is actually very good. I know this is because of the properties in ACV. It has helped to keep my blood pressure excellent. I take two tablespoons with water when I have a headache, lay down for 5 minutes, and normally experience no more pain afterwards. If I have a serious migrane, I may have to take fever few in addition to the ACV. Either way, I'm just making a point ACV is good for a number of things: from your headache, to increasing energy, to reducing blood pressure. You can opt to drink about 2 to 3 tablespoons a day in cold water, or you can drink it with a little bit of honey. There are other ways you can drink or incorporate this into your diet, as everyone usually does not like to drink it straight with water.
  • rachelelizabeth88
    Options
    I drink it every day--- i'm not sure about weight loss but i know it's supposed to help stomach problems too.. i haven't weighed myself personally because I just haven't lol but its really nice.. take 1-2 tablespoons a day with water.. and make sure you get the kind with mother in it :)

you can pick up a good kind at GNC-- it's less acidic too
  • fnkygrl
    Options
    Great article! Thanks!
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I add ACV to my green tea, its good. Never tried it with honey but I bet its good!
  • sarahrosemun
    Options
    I take the pills daily and since doing so i no longer have to take stomach medicine for an acidy stomach and heart burn. Also i find the weight loss is likely true but no dramatic. I feel slimmer when I take it because it keeps me from being constipated (tmi!)
  • BigMamaElle
    BigMamaElle Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    np let me know what you decide? if you end up doing it ill do it with you and then we can compare notes?