Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,987 Member
    Options
    Gosh haven't you lot asked a lot of questions since I was on here yesterday?
    Were you entertained?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Is anyone else sitting under a hair dryer (getting highlights)?
  • wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    If not under, where else would one sit? On it?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,284 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you know I'm estimating
    you can probably read all 4,978 previous pages in about a week? Won't you then be all caught up?

Do you think maybe 2,000 pages would suffice?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Is anyone else sitting under a hair dryer (getting highlights)?

Since I don't get highlights, and since my hair is fairly short and thinning and air dries quickly enough, don't I have no use of a hair dryer, whether one sits under it or on it?
    On the other hand, if it was also a massage chair, wouldn't I wet my hair for that?
  • EllenJill
    EllenJill Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Could someone finally mention that "fully laden swallow" is a Monty Python reference?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Did you read ALL the previous posts? If I gave you a hint (pages 4977, 4978), would that help?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,170 Member
    Options
    EllenJill wrote: »
    Could someone finally mention that "fully laden swallow" is a Monty Python reference?

Can you please pop in to explain to me each time a movie reference goes over my head, @EllenJill ?

How is it I can remember so many song lyrics, yet immediately forget everything about a movie (lines, plot, ending) immediately after I watch it?
  • srazamora
    Options
    you can probably read all 4,978 previous pages in about a week? Won't you then be all caught up?

How did you come to this determination? 🧐
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Didn't I explain my methodology already? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options

Can you please pop in to explain to me each time a movie reference goes over my head, @EllenJill ?
    Did you also miss my movie reference explanation? (Do you wish you could've seen me almost spit out my coffee when my phone's auto correct function wanted to change 'explanation' to 'exoskeleton'?) 🤣
  • srazamora
    Options
    and is it a fully laden swallow?

Is this some sort of inside joke or is this topic way above my head?
    Are you familiar with Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

How’d I miss this?? 🤔
  • srazamora
    edited July 2023
    Options

Didn't I explain my methodology already? 🤔

Did I miss it after a second pages-back review? Or did you explain your methodology several thousands of pages ago? 🤪
  • srazamora
    Options

Did you also miss my movie reference explanation? (Do you wish you could've seen me almost spit out my coffee when my phone's auto correct function wanted to change 'explanation' to 'exoskeleton'?) 🤣

Wouldn’t that have just made me think it was some kind of movie-quote-knowing lingo instead of a hilarious auto correct accident?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't it in fact "unladen swallow" rather than "fully laden swallow"? Wasn't I thinking about a swallow "fully laden" with a coconut? But would that have been a European Swallow or a (nonmigratory) African Swallow? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I way behind in this thread lately?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Are you though??

Is it just me or does @frankwbrown seem to be well-versed on movie mentions of birds?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Are you though??

Is it just me or does @frankwbrown seem to be well-versed on movie mentions of birds?
    Didn't @paperpudding start the whole thing with her European/African swallow question?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Speaking of quotes and this movie topic, who said "Run away, run away!", and why? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that when the Holy hand grenade comes into play?