Jillian Michaels Ripped In 30

Options
I just bought this DVD.
Haven't tried it yet.
What do you think about it?

Replies

• yummummum
    Options
    we were going to try to get a group going. i haven;t done the dvd yet. curious about it. have heard great things.
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    I like it so far....I am on level 1 day 4
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I liked it...i didn't finsih it as i needed a break from Jillian, but I am glad i did 30DS first...there are a lot of the same moves..I'll get back to it soon:)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I liked it...i didn't finsih it as i needed a break from Jillian, but I am glad i did 30DS first...there are a lot of the same moves..I'll get back to it soon:)

I have 30 Day Shred too I only done it for a few minutes though It was too boring I'm assuming the Ripped in 30 will be similar I watched a few clips of it She talks A LOT I like the motivation but she talks SO MUCH and she only does like a few seconds of the moves The people in the back do the work instead of her I do like how she teaches form though b/c that is important I will start Ripped in 30 tomorrow probably
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    It's a good workout. I got hurt on the 3rd week (doing something else) and had to stop. Will go back to it eventually since it's a good one. Enjoy :)
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I finished day 7 of level 1 today and I love it! It only takes 20 minutes but I burn just as many calories as walking 3 miles. If you stick to it you will see / feel a difference! Good luck!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I made it to day 4 and then got really sick. Hopefully soon i can start back. I liked how intense and short the workout is.
  • jessicaklessig
    jessicaklessig Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did the whole 30 days . Did n0t really like it I felt like it did not do much in the later weeks of the work outs .
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's harder than the Shred, in my opinion. I'm on lvl 1 right now, but am moving up to 2 for extra challenge.

I blogged about it last week. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Hay1978/view/so-jillian-we-meet-again-150077
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    It's harder than the Shred, in my opinion. I'm on lvl 1 right now, but am moving up to 2 for extra challenge.

I blogged about it last week. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Hay1978/view/so-jillian-we-meet-again-150077

Are there weights needed for the 3DS? I hate weights.
    I'll probably do 3DS after I do Ripped in 30 :D
  • methetree
    Options
    I did all 30 days a couple of months ago. Then I tried the 30 day shred and didn't like it.
    I started again on Ripped in 30 today. Found I could do the advanced moves for most of it.
    I love it although she does talk a lot. I like her inclusion of form... keeps the body healthy so you don't get hurt.

I did notice that one of the girls always cheats when Jillian isn't looking though and that annoys me....

awesome DVD though... great results.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Thanks everyone I'm getting ready to do Day 1 Level 1 Right NOW
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Are there lots of planks like there are in the later parts of 30DS? I'm contemplating trying it.