90lbs in 9 months

Options
that's right, i lost 90lbs in 9 months. yes it is hard and frusturating at sometimes but it is possible. i eat carbs and sugar and fat and all of that stuff too. i just try to make good decisions and weigh and measure everything so that i am not eating 4 servings of something when i should be eating one. i almost always stay under my calories and lately have been trying to watch my percentages of carbs, protein and fat which are set to 50-30-20. i try to get in an hour of combined cardio a day (stairmaster and treadmill) an workout with a personal trainer twice a week for an hour of weight training. i have about 45-50lbs to go so i am no where near being at my goal, but i am working on it. i have a before and after as my profile pic so take a look-see if you wish.

just thought i would share this little tid-bit. if i can do it, so can you! good luck my friends!! :smile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!