Halloween Challenge (Open group) :)

Options
2»

Replies

• LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm going to see my husband for the first time in nine months the week of Halloween, so I need to look FABULOUS.

I'm 142 today and I'd like to be 135 by Halloween. I'm training for my first ever half-marathon in January. That should help me lose some weight, I think.
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    Im so excited alot of people joined! I didn't really exercise this weekend b/c i was so busy :( I weigh the same as when i weighed in! hopefully this week will be better! We can all keep eachother motivated!! :) Thanks so much! xoxo
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    SO excited! I'm being black swan for halloween and my friend is making me a sexy costume!
    I want to be 135 by halloween, only 8.8 lbs, I think i can do it!
    SW: 143.8
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect group for me! I want to be at my final goal by Halloween so I can wear one of those silly Leg Avenue costumes I've always been too fat to fit in before. If you'd asked me at Halloween last year if that was EVER a possibility, I would have laughed at you. But now I'm eight pounds away from my goal! So sign me up for eight pounds by Oct. 31st!
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    Hi guys! unforntuantly my scale is not moving:( its hard for me to stay motivated but i think im going to reduce my calories a little for a few days and see if that helps and go back up to my regular calorie intake!! what is everyone doing !? has anyone lost weight since the 1st ? :):) !
  • niccole679
    Options
    First two weeks were no change so when I saw the scale this last weigh in I was surprised. I shouldn't have been since it was finally not my time of month.

Trying to keep walking at least the 1.7 miles to get the kids from school and at least 3 days this week doing an extra workout for at least 30 minutes.

And of course trying to keep my calories in check.

weight.png
    15 down by Halloween!
  • niccole679
    Options
    Hi guys! unforntuantly my scale is not moving:( its hard for me to stay motivated but i think im going to reduce my calories a little for a few days and see if that helps and go back up to my regular calorie intake!! what is everyone doing !? has anyone lost weight since the 1st ? :):) !

Just keep going you have done so great already, sometimes we just need to change things up a little and our body will then keep loosing.
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    sadly. I was at 179 on Monday. :sad: But I will prevail.

sw: 182
    cw: 179
  • jjrenn
    Options
    Sure, why not. Let's say 10 lbs by Halloween. Starting weight was 180, I am now 172.6 so 162 by Halloween. And then we can make Thanksgiving our next goal!
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    yes lady! yout got the right idea!! :) xoxox
  • littleone12484
    littleone12484 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I currently weigh 150, and I would love to be 135 by Halloween, that might be pushing it, but according to MFP, if I keep eating the way I am, I can be down to 137 in 5 weeks which gives me another week to lose the 2lbs before Halloween day!

I'm currently doing turbo fire/p90x/ and zumba!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    hi everyone :)

i dont know if i lost weight this month, i didnt dare to step on the scale yet because i ate far too much the first week.
    but this week i hit the gym every other day and watch my calorie intake :) i'M feeling great so far.

well, i was over my calories yesterday because i had a kind of binge at night :(
    BUT i'M gonna push myself to the limit at the gym tonight !!

I plan to weigh myself on sept 20 again. hope i didnt gain.

:heart: ----> I would like to start a little weight loss challenge from sept 20 to sept 30! Who's in???? :heart:
  • fateschild
    Options
    sadly. I was at 179 on Monday. :sad: But I will prevail.

sw: 182
    cw: 179

sunday weigh in. sadly still at 179. but I am used to this. unless I am trying really hard, I don't lose. But i am great at maintenance. lol
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    10 day challenge ??
  • fateschild
    Options
    Sunday weigh-in
    SW= 182
    CW= 177

I am getting back into my crunch and push up challenges again.=^_^=
  • niccole679
    Options
    Weighed in this morning. Only have 3.3 -8.3 lbs to go to meet my Halloween. I think I will hit the goal of 155 not sure about the 150 but I am still going for it.

SW:165
    Weigh in this morning 158.3 (0ct 1)
    Goal by Halloween 155-150.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I am really hoping on looking good for Halloween this year and maybe even splurge on a costume. I have 3 5k's lined up for the month of October and then toning and gym time in between. I would like to loose 5lbs and tone up my abs, arms and legs.

SW: 139
  • MaggieWatson
    Options
    hey hows everyone doing?
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    Welp, it looks like I'm not going to reach my halloween goal:( I was aiming for 135 by Halloween but I'm still hovering around 138:(