Bra sizing

Options
2»

Replies

• shesonic80
    shesonic80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like Catherine's and they seemed to understand the problems of more full figured women better.
  • JEWEL776
    JEWEL776 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Try a 42 C.....its the measurement under the breast which you said was 41 and then around the front of your breasts which you said was 44. so difference of 3 would make it a C :)
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    If you have one nearby try Debenhams, I went there recently and it was a much better experience than being measured at M&S (yes I also think you should get measured!).
  • smcandee
    Options
    It is so worth it to get fitted properly. I am a 40G (ish it depends on the manufacturer) but before that i was buying the boxed bras and stuffing (literally) my girls into a DDD when i could find it. A properly fitted bra makes all the difference in the world. Didnt take that long and makes me look 10lbs thinner. amazing!
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    It is so worth it to get fitted properly. I am a 40G (ish it depends on the manufacturer) but before that i was buying the boxed bras and stuffing (literally) my girls into a DDD when i could find it. A properly fitted bra makes all the difference in the world. Didnt take that long and makes me look 10lbs thinner. amazing!
    Totally agree with you!!! I wear a 40J and for the longest time I was stuffing my girls into a 42DDD because that was the largest cup size that Lane Bryant carried in their store. I finally just measured myself (just held 'em up to where I thought they should be) and what do ya know the bra I ordered off of Amazon actually fits PERFECTLY!!!!!!
  • melholden10
    Options
    go to bravissimo they are briliant at fitting people i used the internet to get a bra fitting and did that stupid thing of you back measurement plus 4 inches etc which is the most insane way of doing it went to bravissimo was put in a 36DD internet said 40C and the vras fit amazingly and 36 is my actual back measurement 90% of your support coms from round your back so its a good idea to make sure it fits properly
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Getting myself fitted for a bra was the best thing I ever did. Made me look 10 yrs younger. I had been wearing a 40 DD for years and I was actually a 36 G .