20LBS by Thanksgiving - HELP w group!

Options

Replies

• Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    is this group still open? this seems ideal to me =)
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    is this group still open? this seems ideal to me =)

I'm sure it is still open. Also I think I am the only guy in the group...lucky me!

Everyone feel free to friend me if you want.
  • Sklug22
    Options
    Can I ask how everyone is doing this?

Specific diet? Exercise?

I'm watching my calories but I think I need to do something to really shake things up.

Please help with any ideas.

Thanks!!
  • millmelo
    Options
    Are you including weight training? It is important to build muscle to help increase that motabolism and burn calories. Good luck!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My personal goal is 20 lbs by the end of the year, and I'll be at the weight I was at a year and a half ago when I felt so fantastic. So maybe 15 lbs by Thanksgiving for me? Of course, the more I can lose the better...but I'm definitely in! Please feel free to add me if you'd like, would love to have some friends to keep each other motivated!
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    I'd like to join please, though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! Earlier this month I set my first mini goal to be in Onderland (under 200lbs) by my birthday which is Thanksgiving weekend so this is perfect! And it also dovetails in nicely with the other two challenges I am in - killing Jabba the Hut and a 30 Day Shred.
  • krissybug72
    krissybug72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am totally in! I was doing great on MFP last spring lost 17 pounds. Summer came and my weight is starting to creep up again. I want to catch it. I eat pretty clean, it is that darn wine that is my downfall. Hoping I can limit it to once a week(weekends). I will weigh in Thursday morning and post the result. Good luck everyone!
  • marzahl68
    Options
    I'm in and I'm EXCITED!!!!!! 192 today - on Thanksgiving is should be a yummy 172lbs and I just bought yet another pair of jeans to hang on my closet as inspiration - they should fit nicely at 172lbs. OMG, we are all gonna look soooo good on Turkey Day! So my ticker should read 38 pounds lost!

Sept 26: 192 lbs
    Sept 29:
    Oct 6:
    Oct 13:
    Oct 20:
    Oct 27:
    Nov 3:
    Nov 10:
    Nov 17:
    Nov 24:tongue:
  • marzahl68
    Options
    whoops, replied to wrong post:noway:
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Count me in !
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm ready.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Tomorrow weigh in...who is excited?
  • Triathlynne
    Options
    Is it too late to sign up? I just started using the Nike Training App yesterday.....ouch. Also add me as a friend too! I need a good *kitten* kicking! PLEASE!
  • Sklug22
    Options
    Not too late, first weigh in tomorrow!! :)
  • Sklug22
    Options
    Tomorrow weigh in...who is excited?

I'm ready!!
  • rnccj
    rnccj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group too!
  • rodeferh
    rodeferh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! assuming I can find this thread again 0.o
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    I think i put I was in for this before but if not I am in now.... weigh in tomorrow check....
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    starting early this morning...... last week 165.8 today 164.2 almost 2 lbs.