Large Breasted

Options

Replies

• kendah
    kendah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind, where did you get the shock absorber bra? I am currently wearing two ill fitting sports bras to workout and they work okay but this sounds better.
  • lilmissemmylou
    lilmissemmylou Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another vote for shock absorber here! Im a 32 F and it holds me in great (although my shock absorber is a 34 E or it would be far too tight - so try on before you buy or buy a few sizes, figure out what fits best and return those that dont fit)

Good luck!

2pm
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I am sporting a size 36D for my bra size. I find it difficult to comfortably do cardio when the girls start to ache.

How do you keep the girls under control to have a safe and enjoyable cardio workout?

If you're aching, your bra doesn't fit right.

I have GG cup breasts, and my sports bra straps those babies down and they don't move much. Do a jiggle while standing in front of the mirror. If your boobs move more than 20% your bra doesn't fit properly.

Re-measure. Maybe go see a bra-fitter.

And yes, the shock absorber 4 is a great bra.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind, where did you get the shock absorber bra? I am currently wearing two ill fitting sports bras to workout and they work okay but this sounds better.

You can buy it easily online. Just go a google.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    double bra all the way!

my boobs were a DD when i started out (now i'm a D with my weight loss and moving towards a C).

But nothing worked with high impact (running, skipping, etc) except when i read a suggestion to double bra.

so i went and bought a cheap crop top with no underwire in a size a bit tighter than i proabably needed (on it's own it provides nearly no support, but on top of my underwire sports bra, it's awesome), and it works a treat. i can now skip rope with the best of them and they barely move, it doesn't affect my co-ordination because i have body going one direction and boobs trying to catch up.
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i.have nothing to contribute but i bet you ladies get a bunch of friend request
    Lol!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    If it's any consolation I started this process a month ago as a 38FF and am now down to 36FF so while we may not lose our assets entirely they should become more comfortable!!
  • Ueropa
    Options
    I'm a 38 DD and I also LOVE the champions sports bras. I get a size medium so that it holds them extra secure, I'm a runner and spend alot of time on the treadmill with no problem. They also come in cute colors and patterns which doesn't matter, but is a bonus if your a girly girl like me :)
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I wear a 40J and what I find works best for me is to wear your normal underwire bra and a sports bra on top. Gives the girls good support AND seperation.
  • mirenner
    Options
    So ladies... be honest... how many friends requests have you gotten since this post?
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    34DD. it is a problem, but fitted tops and sports bras help
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am sporting a size 36D for my bra size. I find it difficult to comfortably do cardio when the girls start to ache.

How do you keep the girls under control to have a safe and enjoyable cardio workout?
    I'm about the same size as you. Wear a sports bra.
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I love the Moving Comfort Fiona sports bras. It wicks the sweat away, provides compression (but doesn't make you feel squished) and has adjustable velcro shoulder straps.

http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-Bra/dp/B001AP1QWK
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of bras that work well (Title Nine is a great place to shop online, because they will rank the bras based on support and size.) But for the other ones, I double up. compression is the biggest issue.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    If I get any smaller than a D I will go into a depression, I'm getting close to a C.

I got 2 of the same sports bra at old navy. Best damn bra I've ever bought.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber or Freya sports bra.

I started out in a 32H, which was interesting, but the Freya bra kept everything in place.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    38DDD here. I have always worn 2 bras. IMHO, I have yet to find 1 sports bra that straps me down yet. I wear Champion and a sculpted non underwire. And I agree with most of the posters, the bra needs to be FITTED to your body.

Good luck =)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Always go down a cup size for sports bras too.
  • haileemou
    Options
    I wear two bra's haha
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I'm also a 36D, I usually wear my regular underwire bra with a sports bra over it and it keeps me strapped down pretty well!