Looking for active friends who are willing to engage in supporting one another!

Options
If you are also looking for more active friends and make an effort to be supportive at least once a week reply to this thread so people know they can add you or, go through and send out some friend requests!

Replies

• TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m here! Feel free to add meeeee
  • coderdan82
    coderdan82 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'd love more active friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm back after being away for a few years (life....) and it looks like most of my friend list has left as well. I would love some more active friends 🙂
    My goals: weight loss and to increase general activity level. I walk nearly everyday and sometimes post photos of my food or wherever my walk takes me. 🚶‍♀️
  • carolinescorpio30
    carolinescorpio30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too this only been on it 4 days but would love too share tips and get tips and meet some new ppl feel free too add me also I'm not paying for this app can I stil ad ppl ? cause I'm just using the basic free one x
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @carolinescorpio30 yes you can still add people. I have the free version as well. I did the paid once but at the time it wasn't really worth it. They've since made it so certain features are only available with paid, but on free you still get the tools you need.
  • LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active friends so that we can encourage each other towards our weight loss and/or fitness goals! I have 70 lbs to lose and am restarting after having gained all the weight back that I had lost previously. Feel free to add me too!
  • dchfashions
    dchfashions Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am really look for friends and new recipes… so give me an add and a new recipe ☺️
  • shinaulteric0
    shinaulteric0 Posts: 3 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hello, my name is Adrianna... I could really use a support buddy!! I'm having a hard time..and I'm also a very supportive person!
  • gmlsaner
    gmlsaner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Gwen. 54
  • gmlsaner
    gmlsaner Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you add people?
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Always happy for more friends!
  • missmelimoo
    missmelimoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love some accountability buddies also. Feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get and am wanting to help others in the process.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    i'm patti, 66, and almost to my goal weight, but my biggest goal currently is to keep my blood sugar normal (i got it down without meds) and put on some muscle.

i can always use active friends as most of my friends have stopped using MFP. i'm here every day, am happy to support, like and comment, and would be happy to have friends who do the same.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    count me in! 😁
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    it's not letting me add anyone so please feel free to add me 😊
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    it's not letting me add anyone so please feel free to add me 😊

go to https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/ and add the username on the end like this:
    https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/roz0810
    you'll find the person's profile, friend request button and another to send messages there.
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to be able to figure out how to add people but feel free to add me 😀
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Struggling to add too but would love extra support. I'm starting again after a period of high stress has left me at my highest weight ever.
  • stephlicence1988
    Options
    Hi all I'm Steph, been tracking on MFP for the last 6 months (albeit not consistently!) but new to the 'community' on here, looking for accountability and connection to renew my motivation and ambition! Active full time working mum, working out consistently but food is my downfall, would love to connect with anyone similar or those who just want an accountability buddy :) x