2»

Replies

• JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 complete and I'm down 4 pounds this week!!! Q
  • FLGatorGrl
    Options
    Completed 4 days of shred last night. I am not as sore as when I started. Need to stay motivated have a class reunion coming up.
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday, but took yesterday off because it was my birthday. Should NOT have done that. Had to work through probably more pain today than I would've had to otherwise. Not gonna take anymore breaks until this is OVER with. Great motivation!
  • JustQue
    Options
    Finished day 5 of level 1 yesterday. Day six is today. Q
  • lessiefrohne
    Options
    I'm on day 5 level 1...I've fallen off of the shredding bandwagon many times in the past, which is sad because it is always over and done before I know it! No excuses this time - I have the time. I have the energy. I have the motivation. Now, I want to have the fit body:)
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 6 today! Absolutely loving the shred so far, really into it and can't wait to move onto level 2.

In the mean time as well as 30DS I'm trying to squeeze in as much extra and varied exercise as I can around work (which is tricky), so here's hoping it's enough to get some results :)

Feel free to add me if you fancy motivating each other!

I've taken my before pics, but I'm going to wait until half way through to take any further pics or measurements, fingers crossed for a visible difference! Will be sure to post on here ;)
  • JustQue
    Options
    Today is day 9 of Level 1. I'm looking forward to level 2. Q
  • JustQue
    Options
    Today is day 10 of Level 1. I start Level 2 tomorrow. I plan on going all out today. Keep going ladies!!! Q
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 of level 1 for me. I did this workout a couple of years ago and got great results so when my weightloss hit a plateau I decided to rev things up again! I also walk thoughout the week. It's fun to know there is a whole group "out there" shredding too :smile: