30DS starting today! September 26

Options
After reading a lot of good things about the 30DS I have decided I want to give it a shot. Anyone else out there starting today? If you are please feel free to add me as a friend. It would be great to hear about your progress and have more motivation.

Replies

• KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I was going to RESTART it today (done it before but just got back from holidays ....) but I have an awful cold and don't know if I am up to working out today!! Definitely restarting it as soon as i feel up to it tho. Good luck anyway, I remember how much it hurt the first time i did it lol :smile:
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I actually started yesterday! Good luck!!
  • electricfetus
    Options
    I'm on day 6!
    I love this workout (:
  • kallico
    kallico Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I meant to start it this weekend but actually will be starting it today too! Took measurements and weight ... im excited to see where i end up!
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am also starting today! I am going to make it a goal to also incorporate ChaLEAN extreme, burn phase, as much as possible. However, the 30DS will be my top priority! Adding you as a friend!
  • MichelleFirestone
    MichelleFirestone Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    After seeing your post, I'm going to start it tonight after work. I usually do 2-3 days, and then stop. usually very sore. Maybe if I have some friends doing it at the same time, it will keep me going!
  • edejesus2011
    Options
    I am on Day 4 today... had to "restart" since i got sick... BUT good luck to you! It's a great work out! Add me if you like.. :)
  • houle123
    Options
    What is the 30DS?
  • atashap
    Options
    I started yesterday....like I have started at least once a week for the last 4 weeks and haven't stayed commited, so yes I would love to do it along with you guys so that hopefully I can stay with it. Good Luck everyone.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout! I am on day 6 and I actually look forward to doing it :noway: :laugh: You will be sore the first few days but try your best to work throught it.

Good Luck
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2. Definitely a very challenging work out. I add a kickboxing or other cardio work out afterwards for added calorie burn. Feel free to add me. All the best to you on your journey :)
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am starting today also; feel free to add me as a friend if you want ;-)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a 2nd round of it today! my first round with it was very successful! my Fall classes start today as well, so this will be a test of time management for me, getting it done before I have to head to school!
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello! I saw great toning results when using consistently and have continued to use it off and on. My schedule has made the gym tough so I am using it most days. It is a great workout! After doing the workout once you can get the hang of it- I prefer to turn the sound of and use my ipod and it is way better that way. Good luck!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last week of C25k and was wanting to start 30 DS next week, but I may start today. Add me and we'll do it together :)
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I started it the beginning of this month and then stopped and then got sick.

Yeah count me in! I'm gunna start it again today.
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    I'm starting again today as i missed a few days last week , good luck :o)
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    im starting today aswell... add me if u want
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses!! and good luck to everyone who is starting today and have already started!!
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What is the 30DS?

It's a workout DVD BY Jillian Michaels