trying to do this on my own

Options
Hello,
I went on a weight loss program 3 yrs ago and I lost all my weight that I wanted but I was going through some personal issues at the same time. Now my life is back to normal and have gained all my weight back and then some. I want to try and loose this weight on my own without relying on a pill. This site was recommended to me and I'm giving it a shot. Wish me luck! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • nikaface
    nikaface Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This site has greatly helped me...just keep with it. One thing I realized for myself with weight loss I HAVE to keep weighing myself or else I can slip easily not realizing just how far off I've gone. I also have been throwing/giving away my larger clothes so I don't just go back to them after I reach my goal weight. I started eating better in May and have lost a total of 27 lbs. You can do it!!
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So far I've had nothing but luck on this site. But only been here two months now
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You're here now, so you are not doing it on your own! Great choice! Good luck, feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • GFreg
    GFreg Posts: 404
    Options
    Do it with the help of MFP! I found that using the site reguarly and stay in touch with MFP friends has definitely helped me stay on track. Good luck reaching your goals.
  • SpiritSoldier92
    Options
    Yea, I'm 19 years old and I've been overweight my whole life. I'm now 108kgs when I should roughly be 85kgs. I'm here and registered with a friend, hoping that the two of us can lose weight together.

Me personally, I'm trying to lose this weight so I can feel worthy enough to ask this girl I like out.

Good luck to everyone!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    My sister sent me this link every week for 3 months before I finally checked it out. Since that time I have lost 25 pounds and even more inches! I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16 since the middle of July! You can do this! Use every tool available and make it an obsession and it works! Best of luck on your journey. You got this
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    You will find a lot of support and knowledge here.

Please allow me to suggest you arm yourself with information there is lots and lots to read. You can start here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

there is SO much good information there. I particularly liked the your body's thoughts on calories thread

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/233474-the-latest-diet?hl=the+latest+diet

Best of luck! :drinker: