Fell off the wagon

Options
So Bad Yesterday!!!
First time in almost 2 months! I didn't even look in the direction of the scale this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so good. I don't know what triggered it but I was on a role......I wouldn't even log my calories! (I don't want to know)

So today is a new day! I am hoping by friday (my weigh in day) that I have not done to much damage.....I am on damage control this week!!

Replies

• kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    So Bad Yesterday!!!
    First time in almost 2 months! I didn't even look in the direction of the scale this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so good. I don't know what triggered it but I was on a role......I wouldn't even log my calories! (I don't want to know)

So today is a new day! I am hoping by friday (my weigh in day) that I have not done to much damage.....I am on damage control this week!!
  • gflynt
    gflynt Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too!

Our first beautiful day since November, so the neighbors came over to enjoy our porch with us.

3 beers, 2 rum drinks, and a glass of port later.....

Grrrrr......
  • mgeek40
    mgeek40 Posts: 36
    Options
    Had a bad weekend, went out to eat 3 times and didn't bother making the right choices. Today is a new day and I'm back on the program but you know what I'm feeling? Looking at this as falling off the wagon which is typically an addiction term is kinda the wrong way to think about it.

We are changing our lives for the better but we need to be able to enjoy life too from time to time. As long as over all you are making forward progress thats what counts. Don't look at it as a bad thing look at it as a good thing that you can refocus today and not let the "bad" day turn into a week, a month or a year.

Be free to let yourself off the leash once in a while. If you never do you are sure to crash hard.
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great advice! I know....I tend to used those terms alot. I have to get out of the habit of calling it "diet" or saying that "I cheated" when I have a glass of wine and some dessert.

I am right back on track today though!!
  • mgeek40
    mgeek40 Posts: 36
    Options
    Good to hear. Good luck!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    *pulls up the wagon and lets everybody hop in* All Aboooooard!!:flowerforyou:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    *pulls up the wagon and lets everybody hop in* All Aboooooard!!:flowerforyou:

:laugh: don't let it pass!