What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Sofiapilla wrote: »
    Drinking my coffee with milk instead of half-and-half. I don’t love it.

I always use milk. Higher fat dairy products make me sick. If I want a treat I'll use 5% cream and deal with the grossness
    You get used to it, as one gets used to no sugar in coffee

I’ve never liked any kind of sweetener in my coffee, but I do think I would give it up if I couldn’t have cream. Or I would drink it black but only occasionally.

This is not exactly a cream solution but I learned it from a fellow MFPer years ago.. i realized I didn’t like my coffee black because i associated it with a scalded tongue. I was so used to creamer cooling it down. They suggested adding one ice cube in lieu of cream and it did the trick. Cooled it off just enough to mimic the temp of coffee with cream. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I like the way the cream coats my tongue & I like the way it slides down my throat. 👅 😈

Let me clear my throat danananana nananananana
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

I always use milk. Higher fat dairy products make me sick. If I want a treat I'll use 5% cream and deal with the grossness

I’ve never liked any kind of sweetener in my coffee, but I do think I would give it up if I couldn’t have cream. Or I would drink it black but only occasionally.

This is not exactly a cream solution but I learned it from a fellow MFPer years ago.. i realized I didn’t like my coffee black because i associated it with a scalded tongue. I was so used to creamer cooling it down. They suggested adding one ice cube in lieu of cream and it did the trick. Cooled it off just enough to mimic the temp of coffee with cream. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I like the way the cream coats my tongue & I like the way it slides down my throat. 👅 😈

I’ve added honey to my coffee before and it’s not bad -

• Sofiapilla
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

False, honey makes coffee taste too sharp and skinny. Nothing mimics the nice round mouthfeel of cream
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

I like my coffee like I like my soul - black

I like my coffee the way I like my kitten - hairless

I am dying
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I like my coffee like I like my soul - black

I like my coffee the way I like my kitten - hairless

I too prefer kittens this way - great minds yo 😉
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

False, honey makes coffee taste too sharp and skinny. Nothing mimics the nice round mouthfeel of cream

Sharp and skinny is a perfect description for that taste
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I missed you - 😂
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

Okay THANK YOU! I was trying to explain the taste of a malt vs a shake to my daughter the other day so I said a shake is smooth and flat but adding malt powder makes it more warm and round and she made a face and said tastes don’t have shapes but she is wrong
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Okay THANK YOU! I was trying to explain the taste of a malt vs a shake to my daughter the other day so I said a shake is smooth and flat but adding malt powder makes it more warm and round and she made a face and said tastes don’t have shapes but she is wrong

I have not had a malted milkshake in years. I think I need to test this theory to see if you have the shape right
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Sharp and skinny is a perfect description for that
    taste

I don’t get it - but all I know is honey is greatness but always go local it helps with allergies and I’m convinced it may be as much of a magic elixir as magnesium-

• Sofiapilla
    Options

I have not had a malted milkshake in years. I think I need to test this theory to see if you have the shape right

Pub Med will back me on this one because science
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

Sharp and skinny is a perfect description for that
    taste

I don’t get it - but all I know is honey is greatness but always go local it helps with allergies and I’m convinced it may be as much of a magic elixir as magnesium-

Well then maybe i judged it too harshly
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Working on that idea
    l1cgokc0jrvo.jpeg

• litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Getting ready to meet someone who wants to buy my car I’m selling. I hate this process.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    Getting ready to meet someone who wants to buy my car I’m selling. I hate this process.

yeah always a pain - good luck
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

The one benefit I miss of being married. Passed this task on to the husband. Doing this as a single woman was a bit daunting and honestly scary. Hope things go smoothly.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options

yeah always a pain - good luck

Thanks! I definitely need the luck and some patience.

The one benefit I miss of being married. Passed this task on to the husband. Doing this as a single woman was a bit daunting and honestly scary. Hope things go smoothly.

It’s a pain and I was nervous. Met at a public place, took a photo of his id and shared my location with my family. I would’ve bailed if something seemed off. I did that a few times already with inquiries that felt off.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    About to watch the Simpsons
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Woke up to my front door wide-open and two of my cats outside. Luckily, my dog was acting suspicious which alerted me to the fact that something was off. She also chased the cats back inside for me. I did a sweep of the house and everything seems to be in order. I don’t know how that happened. My kids are away for the week so I can’t even blame them.