Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

1163116321634163616371709

Replies

  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 3,778Member Member Posts: 3,778Member Member
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    POTATO!

    What would you do if I gave you a potato?
  • This_farThis_far Posts: 229Member Member Posts: 229Member Member
    Feeling surprised at how much an empty gym improved my mood
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,045Member Member Posts: 8,045Member Member
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    Eating peanuts
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,723Member Member Posts: 4,723Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts

    i got a bag of red taters i need to cube up and drop in the slow cooker. with some taco seasoning and butter and red pepper flakes.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,045Member Member Posts: 8,045Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts

    i got a bag of red taters i need to cube up and drop in the slow cooker. with some taco seasoning and butter and red pepper flakes.

    JEALOUS!!
    Taco potatoes are amazing!!
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,045Member Member Posts: 8,045Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Eating peanuts

    Hmmmm
    You're somebodys little brother, aren't you!
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Eating peanuts

    Hmmmm
    You're somebodys little brother, aren't you!

    ....maybe😜
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 792Member Member Posts: 792Member Member
    Making garlic bread for my pork steaks sandwiches.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 11,635Member Member Posts: 11,635Member Member
    Watching Jag (old TV show) reruns.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 808Member Member Posts: 808Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts

    i got a bag of red taters i need to cube up and drop in the slow cooker. with some taco seasoning and butter and red pepper flakes.

    JEALOUS!!
    Taco potatoes are amazing!!

    I have never heard of this!!! What???
  • jedoubledayjedoubleday Posts: 477Member Member Posts: 477Member Member
    deciding what i want for lunch
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,097Member Member Posts: 2,097Member Member
    Trying to finish my work day early so I can go spend time with my daughter before I leave for a MUCH needed weekend away.
  • tams_89tams_89 Posts: 1,017Member Member Posts: 1,017Member Member
    Laying in bed listening to the rain
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,531Member Member Posts: 1,531Member Member
    Wishing I had the income to buy a van, and turn it into a tiny house. *sigh* Something to dream about for the future at least.
  • manwithaplan54manwithaplan54 Posts: 151Member Member Posts: 151Member Member
    Enjoying a beautiful day, they don't get much better.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 11,635Member Member Posts: 11,635Member Member
    Chilling after eating dinner..
  • kissingkiediskissingkiedis Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Being broad, singing Black on snapchat. Now scoping out this thread.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,531Member Member Posts: 1,531Member Member
    Watching breaking bad on Netflix... For the third time. This show is amazing
Sign In or Register to comment.