Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

1162916301632163416351877

Replies

  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,191Member Member Posts: 11,191Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Helpin my oldest boy with a project

    Potato cannon?

    An archery thing but nobody’s stopping him from sticking a potato on the end of an arrow so...perhaps?

    Perhaps someone should give him a potato.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,652Member Member Posts: 4,652Member Member
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,191Member Member Posts: 11,191Member Member
    POTATO!

    What would you do if I gave you a potato?
  • This_farThis_far Posts: 304Member Member Posts: 304Member Member
    Feeling surprised at how much an empty gym improved my mood
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,350Member Member Posts: 8,350Member Member
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,191Member Member Posts: 11,191Member Member
    Eating peanuts
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,342Member Member Posts: 5,342Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts

    i got a bag of red taters i need to cube up and drop in the slow cooker. with some taco seasoning and butter and red pepper flakes.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,350Member Member Posts: 8,350Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts

    i got a bag of red taters i need to cube up and drop in the slow cooker. with some taco seasoning and butter and red pepper flakes.

    JEALOUS!!
    Taco potatoes are amazing!!
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,350Member Member Posts: 8,350Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Eating peanuts

    Hmmmm
    You're somebodys little brother, aren't you!
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,191Member Member Posts: 11,191Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Eating peanuts

    Hmmmm
    You're somebodys little brother, aren't you!

    ....maybe😜
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,624Member Member Posts: 1,624Member Member
    Making garlic bread for my pork steaks sandwiches.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 18,234Member Member Posts: 18,234Member Member
    Watching Jag (old TV show) reruns.
  • isalsayourface123isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,009Member Member Posts: 2,009Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    STOP TALKIN ABOUT POTATOES

    I really want some and am too lazy to go to the store

    hmm, uber eats?

    but I really just want a bag of potatoes, and peanuts

    i got a bag of red taters i need to cube up and drop in the slow cooker. with some taco seasoning and butter and red pepper flakes.

    JEALOUS!!
    Taco potatoes are amazing!!

    I have never heard of this!!! What???
  • jedoubledayjedoubleday Posts: 477Member Member Posts: 477Member Member
    deciding what i want for lunch
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,095Member Member Posts: 2,095Member Member
    Trying to finish my work day early so I can go spend time with my daughter before I leave for a MUCH needed weekend away.
  • tams_89tams_89 Posts: 1,280Member Member Posts: 1,280Member Member
    Laying in bed listening to the rain
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 2,039Member Member Posts: 2,039Member Member
    Wishing I had the income to buy a van, and turn it into a tiny house. *sigh* Something to dream about for the future at least.
  • manwithaplan54manwithaplan54 Posts: 151Member Member Posts: 151Member Member
    Enjoying a beautiful day, they don't get much better.
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 18,234Member Member Posts: 18,234Member Member
    Chilling after eating dinner..
  • kissingkiediskissingkiedis Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Being broad, singing Black on snapchat. Now scoping out this thread.
Sign In or Register to comment.