Did any of you shrink without losing weight? pictures? how many dress sizes did you go down?

Options
Have you gone down any (how many) dress sizes without weightloss?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,432 Member
    Options
    I wasn't paying close attention at the time, but I went down probably a couple of jeans sizes at approximately constant weight, from becoming more athletically active. It took multiple years, though. Can't tell you dress sizes, because I wasn't wearing them all that often; and more of the size loss was legs/hips and the dresses I did have were flow-y in that region. I didn't lose much size around my waist, just not so much where muscle development happened.
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I wasn't paying close attention at the time, but I went down probably a couple of jeans sizes at approximately constant weight, from becoming more athletically active. It took multiple years, though. Can't tell you dress sizes, because I wasn't wearing them all that often; and more of the size loss was legs/hips and the dresses I did have were flow-y in that region. I didn't lose much size around my waist, just not so much where muscle development happened.

I lost 5kg and my weight didn't change. Went back up to my old weight and lost 2kg and a dress size. So weird!

So high weight was 115kg went down to 110kg, nothing, got back to 115kg and lost 2kg and a dress size. I think it happened because I changed the kind of food I was eating, also way less salt.
  • AnnPT77
    Options

I lost 5kg and my weight didn't change. Went back up to my old weight and lost 2kg and a dress size. So weird!

So high weight was 115kg went down to 110kg, nothing, got back to 115kg and lost 2kg and a dress size. I think it happened because I changed the kind of food I was eating, also way less salt.

I'm confused. In the bolded, did you mean to write that you lost 5kg and your dress size didn't change?
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    Options

I'm confused. In the bolded, did you mean to write that you lost 5kg and your dress size didn't change?

It didn't change with the first weightloss, but it did the second time, and I had lost three kilos less. Does that make sense? not sure how else to explain it (which is funny because people constantly tell me to write a book!)
  • AnnPT77
    Options

It didn't change with the first weightloss, but it did the second time, and I had lost three kilos less. Does that make sense? not sure how else to explain it (which is funny because people constantly tell me to write a book!)

The previous post said "I lost 5 kg" (that's lost weight, isn't it?) "and my weight didn't change". That's what I'm not understanding: You lost weight but your weight didn't change? I'm missing something . . . .
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    Options

The previous post said "I lost 5 kg" (that's lost weight, isn't it?) "and my weight didn't change". That's what I'm not understanding: You lost weight but your weight didn't change? I'm missing something . . . .

I must have meant dress size. I think it was a typo? sorry about that...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!