question for vegans-breakfast cereal

Options
what is your favorite vegan breakfast cereal?

Replies

• carolynmittens
    Options
    popped amaranth. i make it myself though, i'm not sure if you can buy it anywhere. it's amaaazing. example: http://edibleperspective.com/2011/09/pumpkin-cream-cereal/
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal or brown rice porridge with maple syrup or agave nectar! Yummy!!!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats with chopped apple, pure maple syrup, chopped walnuts, cinnamon & flax seed.
  • tayniicole
    Options
    nature's path cereal! blueberry cinnamon, crispy rice, maple syrup and hazelnut, pumpkin and raisin, ginger and cashew
  • Uk_Yogini
    Options
    Homemade oatmeal all dolled up :)
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I love porridge (it can be sweetened with a little maple or golden syrup), and good ol weetbix - goes well with oat milk.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Thick/Oat Fashioned Rolled oats, sliced apple, one sliced date, 1 tbsp hemp seeds or walnuts. Pour boiling water over, cover bowl with a plate, let sit about five minutes. Add cinnamon, pure maple syrup if you like. I eat that nearly every day, minus the syrup.
  • eodell1
    Options
    Cold Cereal:
    Ezekiel 4:9 Golden Flax Nuggets
    Kashi Seven Whole Grain Nuggets
    Kashi Seven Whole Grain Puffs

Hot Cereal:
    Steel Cut Oats with a bit of almond or soy milk poured over a banana mashed up with a fork or cut up apple
    quinoa flakes with apples and cinnamon
    rye flakes/barley flakes/flaked oatmeal with apples, pears, bananas, blueberries, or black berries
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. Yum!
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I like old fashioned oatmeal with chunks of fresh peach or nectarine, cinnamon, and 1/4 ounce of walnut pieces. One of my favorite comfort foods!
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like the kashi cereals the best, with added fruit and a little soy most of the time :)