HELP!!!!!!!

Options
Well I know i am doing better than I ever had but i still need to be pushed, i forget my goals easily. I go to the store and grab something its in the cart and im checking out before i realize it or i look at it the whole way through the store knowing im not supposed to have it but still take and buy it anyways. Alot of things can and do make me sick since i did have the weightloss surgery but i still choose to make bad decisions. So i need help please anyone is welcome to add me as a friend i need the support, sometimes i go days without checking in just cuz i forget and i cant check in on my phone

Replies

• kassied09
    Options
    I would say for checking in you should set a daily alarm on your phone to remind you too. And log EVERYTHING that you eat. For the first week do things how you normally would and watch your numbers add up- after that week try to keep your numbers low. You will be suprised at the difference you make...And you can still eat sweets or salty- just find the things that are healthier for you. for example : jelly is anywhere from 40-200 calories per tablespoon. Sugar free preserves are 10-30. Major difference - tastes great all the same! Good luck - read your signature. You can do anything you set your mind to!
  • anniemeal
    Options
    Hey,
    You're doing great. Don't get discouraged. Keep doing what you need to do. You know what that is. Remember your own tag line... "You can do anything you set your mind to". Be accountable. Be aware. Old habits die hard. But die they will!!! :)
    Annie
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Make a list before you go to the store and only buy what is on the list.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Have you thought of joining a group like Overeaters Anonymous? Talk to your weight loss professional for referrals to other types of groups.

If you have takent the extreme route of WLS and still can't control your eating, you need to focus on the psychological reasons you continue to self-sabatogue.

Even some therapy would be helpful.

Good luck. Keep looking for answers.
  • jday1285
    Options
    ty everyone

well i eat under 1000 calories a day its just that i still want those things ive always had
  • cacraft
    Options
    How do you want to look and feel 3 months from now?
    Envision it.
    Now go get it!!
  • jday1285
    Options
    ty i will definantly try that