30DS starting today! September 26

Options

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 Level 2 today. You will be sore....it took me 4-5 days before I could sit down without using my hands to get me down. I was beyond sore. The first day I couldn't even lift my arms after the workout. But it gets better. If I can do it....someone who has NEVER exercised on a regular basis, let alone daily.....anyone can do it. Work through the pain and keep doing it. It's so worth it.

The best advice I can give is to take really hot showers afterwards to relax and soothe your muscles. That is the only way I survived days 3-7!!!!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too! I'll try to add some of you so we can be in pain together. :)
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    anybody want too add me can also do so ... seeing as we all in this together :o)
  • veronika0207
    veronika0207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness I started on saturday as soon as I received my copy and I have to admit its a great workout but today I am super sore :sad: But Im not giving up I gotta stick to this =) Good luck everyone!! :happy:
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    level1 day1 done! goin for a run after my tea as well :)
    i used pretty light weights for the shred tho...will up these tomorrow
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    W1D1 Done
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Im starting this tomorrow 27/09 with my partner, was supposed to be tonight, but we got caught up with Setting up a Laptop for our neighbour . Will be good to compare notes :D Anyone who wants to add me just send me a message xx
  • krissijono14
    Options
    I did day 2 level 1 today! I am trying to do them before work on weekdays, it was a struggle this morning though!

I am a bit concerned that I am not sore at all. I work really hard during the shred and can definitely feel I am working hard, but people on here have talked about being sore for days. Has anyone else found this?
  • Akemy_M
    Options
    Hey!! I started my 30DS today!!! I have been doing the Curves workout for two months now, but I think is not really helping my weight loss...
    I'm also doing the C25K... I don't really know if the two programs will work well together... let's see...
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    I'm gonna start today, too (as soon as DH and his buddy go outside!) I've started this twice already, but lose motivation quickly. Maybe joining some online friends would inspire me more.

I finished C25K, and ran my first 5k last weekend, have another next weekend, so I KNOW I can finish something if I set my mind to it. I've lost almost 17 pounds since July 1, have a 30 pound goal, but have hit a plateau. I run 2-3 unofficial 5k's a week, but I think that I need to switch it up to start losing weight again.

Hope that everyone does good at this and we can all update our progress regularly.
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Level 1... so far so good. Although I'm upping my hand weights tonight so tomorrow may be an entirely different story. LOL :)
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Heck ya Im definately in I love this video and started it again a few ago. Its hard but we can do anything for 29 mins geesh!!! Makes me push harder knowing its short and not an houjr long and a good balance of exercise. would love to be friends with anyone who is doing this as well feel free to friend me.....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! (and me too LOL) :laugh:
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    I did day 2 level 1 today! I am trying to do them before work on weekdays, it was a struggle this morning though!

I am a bit concerned that I am not sore at all. I work really hard during the shred and can definitely feel I am working hard, but people on here have talked about being sore for days. Has anyone else found this?

ive just done day 2, im only sore at my chest muscles but i think thats just cos im crap at push ups! lol
  • chrissypops
    Options
    Well thats W1D1 done :) feeling pretty good right now!! x
  • Akemy_M
    Options
    I decided to do the 30DS every other day. Besides the 30DS, I'm also trainning for a 6K race (my first race ever!) and doing Curves workout, and I think doing the 30DS every day is not going to help my running... What do you guys think?
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    I decided to do the 30DS every other day. Besides the 30DS, I'm also trainning for a 6K race (my first race ever!) and doing Curves workout, and I think doing the 30DS every day is not going to help my running... What do you guys think?

im doing the shred everyday n planning on running 3x a week as well, seems ok so far
  • Akemy_M
    Options
    Hi! I've finished did my W1D2 of the shred! I didn't pushed to hard on the legs exercises so it will not affect my running training or my curves workout. After that I did the Yoga Meltdown Level 1! At night I will go to the gym...
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    day 3 done...managed 1 extra push up in each set :) lol
  • chrissypops
    Options
    W1D1 done and kicked *kitten* :D xx
  • chrissypops
    Options
    W1D1 done and kicked *kitten* :D xx