Fee $74.98 a year or $49.99

Options
collevie5
collevie5 Posts: 5 Member
I just got charged $74.98 for Premium I thought it was $49.99. Anybody else have this problem?

Replies

• kschaffrick633
    kschaffrick633 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They are wanting to charge me $74.98 too. How do I get the $49.99 deal?
  • paulaallday
    paulaallday Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for a reply back from October. Same thing with me.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,442 Member
    Options
    If you paid more than you should then do a chargeback on your card or file a complaint with the appropriate app store, depending on how you paid for it.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    collevie5 wrote: »
    I just got charged $74.98 for Premium I thought it was $49.99. Anybody else have this problem?

Are you in the USA? If not, $74.98 could be the amount for the conversion to your currency.
  • sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    collevie5 wrote: »

Are you in the USA? If not, $74.98 could be the amount for the conversion to your currency.

Could be, but I would think the dollar amount would still be $50.00, it would be the amount in their currency that would be different. And they're very clearly stating that they're getting charged a different dollar amount. Could also be that MFP likes to charge different amounts in different countries, who knows. Technically there's nothing saying they can't do that.