KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    It’s a battle of wills
    2abl16cc1i3t.jpeg

Is the question "do I snuggle the floof?"

if so, the answer is YES.

And blow raspberries on their tummy.

All of this was accomplished😂

and if they are anything like my kitties, they promptly vacated the yoga mat and you were then able to use it (if that is what you were hoping to do! haha)
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    About to change to go back to the rink
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I have 2 Boston ferns hanging on my patio. One is dying, one isn't. One has a bird nest, one doesn't. Both get watered equally the same, hardly ever.. because I get eaten by mosquitos as soon as I walk outside. Could be science. Could be nothing. Just an observation that probably no one cares about but that's what's on my mind as I sit here looking outside my window living room.
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Waiting for the fries to cook at McDonald's
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Making a long overdue list of grievances because love keeps no record of wrongs.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,864 Member
    Options
    Heading out to hike with a friend
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Waiting to leave
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Baking peach muffins. My neighbour has covid and was supposed to come to dinner tomorrow so instead I'm taking her soup and fresh muffins. Possibly a mini pizza too or at the very least flat bread
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,864 Member
    Options
    Baking peach muffins. My neighbour has covid and was supposed to come to dinner tomorrow so instead I'm taking her soup and fresh muffins. Possibly a mini pizza too or at the very least flat bread
    You are a lovely human. I wish you were my neighbour 🤗
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    You are a lovely human. I wish you were my neighbour 🤗

You're too kind. The neighbours were supposed to come for a farewell dinner tomorrow but I guess this will have to do until they're better
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Waiting for brunch. I've made two types of cookies (the boys cousins visit today and are always hungry), a pizza for the care package, soup and muffins. They were beautiful vp5p7293gqsh.jpg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Sitting down and having some water after my workout. I really need to shower then get some prep done for the teenage nephews coming over
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Sitting on a bench outside a corner store. 2 kids rode scooters, helmets & all, bought something, and are now eating it on the porch outside the store. And they are gossiping like two old men. So cute
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    No room in the family room so I get the kitchen stools h8i8lmagzp8g.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My boy wants to see The Met so we’re trying to make that happen