"time for a different resolution" challenge!

Options
The past 2 years my New Years resolution has been to loose weight and be healthier. Right now, I'm deciding, I want to be at my goal weight BY New Years! I want to start 2012 looking and feeling fabulous, not starting this journey!! I also want to do this the healthy way! Starting Oct. 3rd, we will weigh in every Friday. I would like to do Friday because Monday is right after the weekend, when alot of people slip up. This way, you'll have time to make up for it. We will also do workout challenges for extra points! The number of teams will depend on the number of people who sign up. We will check in with each other throughout the challenge, motivate each other, hold each other accountable, be there for each other through the holidays! We can do this! Comment below to sign up!

Replies

• chocolattahottie
    Options
    so the first weight in is the 1st?
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i am doing a xmas challenge but doing to will just give me more motivation.
    Joline
    SW-193.7 (on 9-21)
    GW for this Challenge---169
    GW total-140
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I would like to sign up... LMK how this will work, add me if you would like.
  • Teresava77
    Teresava77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    count me in. ty
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options

No, sorry it will be October 7th. I explained that in a confusing way!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

No, sorry it will be October 7th. I explained that in a confusing way!

Do we just post it to this convo?
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I am in as I need to get back on track starting today (as you know) and I am hoping joining your challenge and partnering with you (again) will help me stay on track. I am currently a part of 3 other challenges right now but 1 of them finishes at the end of September, another finishes at the end of October, and the last one finishes near the end of November and your challenge will be going until the end of December. Plus, the other challenges I am doing are not team challenges and doing the True Blood Weight Loss Challenge and being on Team Villain really heped me stay on track as I didn't want to let my team down. Please put me on your team so we can continue to support one another. I will also post your challenge on my wall and maybe some of my fit pals, maybe even some of the previous Team Villain members will join us!
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm not quite sure how it works, but I am willing to give it a shot, since this s the hardest part of the year for me to stay on track. Maybe I will have the motivation not to eat, since I will be part of a team. Add me as a friend if you would like.

Thanks inshapeCK for the idea to join.
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    I loved the True Blood Challenge and being a part of the team really helped me too. For me, having to hold myself accountable to someone else is how I succeed! I'm really looking forward to starting this challenge!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    Bumping so it shows up at the top of my newsfeed again.
  • searbear1980
    Options
    I would like to Join please!
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    We just post on Fridays right?
  • KaciWood19
    Options
    We just post on Fridays right?

to weigh in yes. I encourage posting with your team throughout the week, to help keep yourself and others on the right track.