Biggest Loser DVD Series Challenge?

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I just did level 1 of the BLSculpt - it was the first time doing it and I have a cold - I feel it my my rear!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the bl workouts? I did 30 min of bl and 25 min of curcuit training. Now I'm getting readdy for another bl workout. Have I got some competition here?
    Do you want to be added to the MFP health attack we are doing logging in and such ?
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the bl workouts? I did 30 min of bl and 25 min of curcuit training. Now I'm getting readdy for another bl workout. Have I got some competition here?
    Do you want to be added to the MFP health attack we are doing logging in and such ?
    I'm already in, I'm Emilie 22.
    Now do we weight in on friday?
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Yes, that is how it is set up now....
  • kimmundt
    kimmundt Posts: 19
    Options
    i attempted the 30 minute shred level 1 today from youtube.

Holy Moly am I out of shape. I about went into convulstions the last 2 minutes of cardio.

I have no idea how many calories I burned.

I am typing this while lying on the floor on my yoga mat , out of breath!
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Holy Moly am I out of shape. I about went into convulstions the last 2 minutes of cardio.

Wait till you try to get up out of bed tomorrow!!!! thats when the real pain kicks in!! Good job! Everyone keep up the workouts!!
    I will start mine tonight after work
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

Ouch HUh.... She is definetly a butt kicker !!
    My legs hurt for days !!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options

And is the week that is currently on the spreadsheet last weeks exercise or is it this week. I started filling it in for last week and realized I might have that wrong. :ohwell:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

And is the week that is currently on the spreadsheet last weeks exercise or is it this week. I started filling it in for last week and realized I might have that wrong. :ohwell:

We are going up to the weigh in ... So we know what we all did for the week and can see results from what we did that week...
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I had actually moved things around and some how you had made 3 days one and didnt know how you did that???
  • deannaboo
    deannaboo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys. I have the 30 day shred. I haven't used it yet how does everyone like it.? I know she going to kick my but.
  • kimmundt
    kimmundt Posts: 19
    Options
    I would love to join you guys. I have the 30 day shred. I haven't used it yet how does everyone like it.? I know she going to kick my but.

It went by very quick, which I loved.

I will tell you tomorrow....... LOL

I do know that I am exhausted now after working out about 3 hours ago. I cant wait until I can get thru it without taking 5 seconds to recover....
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options

Check out our TBL chat and Health Attack site we have a spread sheet to keep track of what is going on!!
    http://mfphealthattack.aimoo.com/

If you want to join us with that email me crystalokeefe@aol.com with your email addy and I will add you to the sheet !!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hello! May I join you? I am new to myfitnesspal. My name is Amanda. I LOVE the biggest loser workouts! I tried the 30day shred, did it for 2weeks and did not like it. Went on to use The BL Bootcamp and LOVE it (on my second week) and I also do the Cardio Max with it five days a week. One day a week I go to the YMCA and work out and Sundays are my day off.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hello! May I join you? I am new to myfitnesspal. My name is Amanda. I LOVE the biggest loser workouts! I tried the 30day shred, did it for 2weeks and did not like it. Went on to use The BL Bootcamp and LOVE it (on my second week) and I also do the Cardio Max with it five days a week. One day a week I go to the YMCA and work out and Sundays are my day off.

Sounds great!! You're on your way!! Be sure to send Crystal your email address at crystalokeefe@aol.com & she can get you signed on!! Our first weigh in is this Friday!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you I will do that :) I am looking forword to Friday :)
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    ** BUMP **
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Where is everyone at??
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    well you know i already weighed in and met my weekly goal!! whoo hooo

Got my heart rate monitor today, looking forward to putting it to the test and seeing how well i do
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I am so bummed !! I was winning one on ebay ran to the store and lost the dang thing ARGH>>>>> Thats awesome that you met your goal !! You have to let me know how that monitor works !!