20LBS by Thanksgiving - Monday

Options
2»

Replies

• brooklyn_87
    brooklyn_87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It was a rough weekend unfortunately :frown:
    My food intake was good on Friday but I had some friends in town and we went out that night and I may have splurged a bit too much on liquid calories. Saturday was a wedding reception with a buffet - actually did okay, filled up on salad, veggies, and a chicken breast (skipped on cheesy potatoes and prime rib), but again a few too many liquid calories and of course wedding cake! After being exhausted by Sunday, I mostly slept the whole day and only managed to eat supper....
    Got up this morning and got in a great work-out before work though and just trying to drink lots of water and get back on track as quick as possible!
  • secondsisof7
    secondsisof7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did great on my calorie counting but haven't done any exercising since Friday.
  • berchen82
    Options
    weekends are always hard for me. Every weekend we have a bbq with friends/family. I'm always trying, not to go over my calories but the most weekends I'm over.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Went wayyy over my cals sunday (too many beers at a football game), but I made up for it today for sure!
  • Kgiannelli
    Kgiannelli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi All!! Weekend was a good start...stayed under calorie intake and started at a new gym. Didn't gt to workout today ( got stuck at work) but I swear there should be some "exercise" calories burned for running around in heels for 15 hrs in a pharmacy!! Planning to get back on track with gym tomorrow though...thankfully it's meeting in the afternoon so I can leave on time for power sculpt!