Make fitness/working out a non negotiable!

Options
I hit a major milestone. I flew home last weekend and stayed for 5 days. Usually this means I workout less, eat terrible, and fall off the wagon.

This time I worked out every single day. No matter what I worked out. I worked out at 4 different gyms for free using a combo of day passes. Don't let anything stop you from taking the small steps needed to get to your big goals.

I have a rest day scheduled for Saturday. I've earned it.

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Daily exercise is a habit for me now and I get twitchy if it doesn't happen.
  • Agefyter18
    Agefyter18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love my daily exercise, getting ready to spend 2 wks visiting kids and hoping to continue. I iust can't let myself get distracted. Vacations are tough!
  • cdennis9154
    cdennis9154 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Great job!

Daily exercise is a habit for me now and I get twitchy if it doesn't happen.

Same. I've gotten to a point where it's hard to sleep at night because I'm so excited to get up and workout. I have to calm down tho because rest is key.
  • cdennis9154
    cdennis9154 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Agefyter18 wrote: »
    Love my daily exercise, getting ready to spend 2 wks visiting kids and hoping to continue. I iust can't let myself get distracted. Vacations are tough!

Don't hope. Make it happen. Map out the obstacles and make a plan. I was visiting my kids last week and I was up at 3 am working out so I could still get them ready for school. I found 24 hour gyms. Used multiple gyms that were close to their school so I could still pick upon time. You name it. You can do this.

Or kill two birds with one stone....find a way to make playing with them your active time. You got this.