Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I love Florida because they don't even put weight on your driver's license. Considering how much people fluctuate, it really doesn't make sense to use it as an identifier.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Mine says 120 and I'm pretty sure that's what I weighed the last time I had it renewed. I'm only a few pounds away from it being true again! The silly thing is, in Arizona we don't have to get our licenses renewed until we turn 65. What are the odds that someone is going to weigh the same for up to 44 years?
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've never fibbed on mine. Not because I wasn't large, I just never thought about it. LOL
    I renewed my license a year ago and it says 182lbs....I weigh 128 lbs now. haha People see my license and say I'm going to get in trouble if I ever try and buy beer. haha I swear it's me!!! :laugh:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    My license says 180 and I was definitely 235 when I took that pic bahahaha. I know it was wishful thinking, but I knew I would get to that weight soon enough and I am on my way :)
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Got you all beat. My weight states 140. My highest was 305. I prayed I would never get pulled over.:huh:

I am with you honey! Mine says 190...I weight 377..They would seriously helicopter me off the scene of the accident. "Get this woman to the hospital QUICK! She is already starting to swell!!!"
  • venom74799
    Options
    I put 270 when i was about 280 plus. Now I'm 208 and look so different than that pic.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150 and for the first time in a long time its almost right....lol
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Mine says my goal weight which is a whole 100lbs lighter *smh*
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    MIne was as much as 30lbs over.. now its under by a couple of lbs
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I asked my friends if the same question & everyone was over by 25+. I am the weight on my license, 125. I weighed that when I got it, put on about 10 lbs, but back to it. I think that’s my guide on keeping on track.
  • JellyPrz619
    Options
    mee!!! i put down 170 when i was really at 185... then i went up up upppp on my weight and never changed it... now im about 9 pounds heavier :D
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    We don't have our weight on our driver's license but it is on my passport and I can happily says that I use to be 20lbs over it and now I'm 25lbs under it. SWEET!!
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I'm almost 20 lbs lighter than what my driver's licence states (I think I was 10 lbs heavier than what is says when I got it!) and I am nearly 15 lbs lighter than my military ID says! (that one mighta been 5 lbs heaver than what I said!) haha
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been 20-35 lbs heavier than my DL weight since I've gotten it... Now I am just 3 lbs away from it! Soooo close!!
  • nilroctarp
    Options
    Relatedly, i can't wait to get my license replaced because i hate my photo. i will pay to do it ahead of schedule once i closer to "my" weight. the current license photo makes me look like an English Bulldog unstead of a Boston Terrier.
  • bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm only 100 pounds off lol. But at the time I was only 30-40 pounds more then my DL weight of 155.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    When I passed my DL weight I was pretty stoked.

I moved to CO in 2001 and put 300 as my weight at the time... I was probably 320 or so. At my highest I was up at 345.

I am now at about 230.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I joked when I started exercising at the gym that I was exercising so I could weigh less than what I lied about on my driver's license. Have accomplished that!!! Sure does feel good.
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My DL was about 10lbs under at 190 when I was 201. I am now 176 and hopefully by the time my DL expires in Aug 2013 I'll be down to 140. :o)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I have 12 more pounds to go until I weigh what it says on my license.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!