New - Kind of but not really

Options
I figured it was time to introduce myself.
My name is Pixi (not really but its what I go by) . I am 28, have been on this weight loss journey for a year. I got complacent and just stopped trying which is why I am here. I am looking to lose around 100 pounds. I am only 4'10 and have a low thyroid which can make lowing weight pretty slow but I am determined to get all or most of it off. I am looking for friends that are supportive but are willing to give me a kick in the head that I need from time to time so I do not get complacent! I do offer a lot of support, and am willing to give you the cold hard truth if need be.

Replies

• nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pixi...we all need each others support on this weight loss journey...so feel free to add me...
  • Kickinthehabit
    Options
    Good luck. It's great that you're getting serious again. Friend me.
  • ogreletmama
    Options
    I need a few kicks in the head every now and again as well- friend me too!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP! I know you will love it here when you feel complacent just write it here and we will give you that kick you need! Just dont not log in! Log in everyday! I have it as my homepage so that I will get on here and make myself accountable everyday! I am only 5ft and needing to loose about 75lbs! :) My vice is Yoplait yogurt for my needing to have sweet and working in my dairy cuz I am not a big milk person!
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    *kick* *kick*
    Know that I do this with love. ;)