WannaWeigh'Wa - September Tribal Challenge 4 - (closed group

Options
2»

Replies

• megansmom311
    Options
    It looks like you guys are having a GREAT week! I may not be able to run along side you right now but I am definitely sitting over here on the sidelines, screaming your names and cheering you on to finish out strong this week!!

Becca:bigsmile:

Hey, you shouldn't be screaming! You just had your tonsils out for goodness sake. Take it easy, lady. :laugh:

How's everyone doing on crunches this week? I'm up to 600. My abs hurt. :grumble:

:flowerforyou: Happy Friday, everyone! I'm off to the dentist. :grumble:
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

How many EXTRA crunches have been done? We need to make sure we get 2,000 as a team.

I've done 300 and will be sure I do 200 more by the end of tomorrow.
  • beckusjane
    Options
    Ingrid, I did 200 extra on Monday since I knew I wouldnt be able to do more for the rest of the week! I want to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who stepped up and did plenty of extras to make sure our team had all our crunches done this week.

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • megansmom311
    Options
    Hey team! :smile:

Sonia, I completed 600 crunches this week. Would have done more, but I came down with strep and have no energy left to give. :frown:

Anyway, let's hang in there, tribe! One more week of this challenge! I know we can finish it strong! :drinker:
  • IggyL
    Options
    WE DID IT!!!!

Sonia-600
    Laura-500
    Becca-200
    Ingrid-500
    Julie-600

2,400 crunches reported!

I am bummed because I gained this week, UGH!!! I have my period, enough said! That being said, I'm going to get a good loss this coming week :)
  • beckusjane
    Options
    Great attitude, Ingrid! I have often noticed if I have a stall week because of period i do much better the following week. You can do this!!:wink:

Can you believe we only have one more week? :noway: I truly value the friendships/connections I have made this month! We have a great team of supporters and motiviators. I hope this will continue for October. If Gary does not decide to do it again, I am hoping everyone is willing to continue on our own. I think we have done a wonderful job of making suggestions, especially for those of us who have had to modify some of our exercises. And last Monday proved that we are able to come up with challenging exercises ourselves when Sonia asked us to.:drinker:

I have been explaining MFP to my sister and I am hoping that she joins us next month:bigsmile:

Becca:flowerforyou:
  • IggyL
    Options
    I'm glad that Gary will continue to post the exercises on his blog. I would be honored to continue to challenge myself further with you ladies. YOU ROCK!!!