Weight loss not showing on profile. Please help!

Options
Hello. I've just rejoined MFP after a decade away, a lot has changed but my weight loss isn't showing on my profile when I check in. I'm down 7lbs from my start weight but it's not saying "Krissy_Loses_It lost 7lbs since last checkin" or whatever it's supposed to say lol. I've tried on the app and website and I can't seem to get it working. Any suggestions please? Thanks!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,320 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Please check your newsfeed settings to ensure automatic updates are turned on;

On the Web
    - Click "My Home" then "Settings," then "Automatic News Feed Update Settings."

​In our Android, iPad and iPhone apps
    - In the Menu (or "More" page) tap "Settings" then tap "Sharing & Privacy", then "News Feed Sharing."

You can check or uncheck any of the categories to control whether or not these activities generate posts to your News Feed. Be sure to save your changes when you are finished.

For further assistance, please reach out to our dedicated support team for assistance by visiting https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or emailing directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• Krissy_Loses_It
    Options
    durden wrote: »
    Please check your newsfeed settings to ensure automatic updates are turned on;

On the Web
    - Click "My Home" then "Settings," then "Automatic News Feed Update Settings."

​In our Android, iPad and iPhone apps
    - In the Menu (or "More" page) tap "Settings" then tap "Sharing & Privacy", then "News Feed Sharing."

You can check or uncheck any of the categories to control whether or not these activities generate posts to your News Feed. Be sure to save your changes when you are finished.

For further assistance, please reach out to our dedicated support team for assistance by visiting https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or emailing directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much! I had it turned off! *facepalm* I didn't even know that was an option lol. I appreciate it!