Have you tried any MFP Recipes?

gains4lif3
gains4lif3 Posts: 37 Member
Has anyone tried any of the MyFitnessPal discoverable recipes? So far I have tried the cauliflower-sage stuffing which was okay. I am going to try the chicken tikka masala recipe tomorrow, but also add in peas, carrots, and potatoes. Would love to hear if anyone has tried out the recipes, made modifications to them, or if they were any good :smile:

Especially any under 500 calories!
Tagged:

Replies

• dmsheehan29
    dmsheehan29 Posts: 14 Member
    Middle Eastern breakfast bowl was very good and the sheet pan shrimp and rice came out really good. Those are the only two i tried in the under 500 calorie section.
  • PeachHibiscus
    PeachHibiscus Posts: 163 Member
    I haven't yet but I should really take a look. All of those mentioned sound great!
  • mom2two2
    mom2two2 Posts: 3 Member
    The spicy chicken burger with sweet potato fries was tasty but I made some adjustments to give the patty more flavour
  • mom2two2
    mom2two2 Posts: 3 Member
    The Grilled Chicken and Peach over lentils salad is good too
  • gains4lif3
    gains4lif3 Posts: 37 Member
    Middle Eastern breakfast bowl was very good and the sheet pan shrimp and rice came out really good. Those are the only two i tried in the under 500 calorie section.
    mom2two2 wrote: »
    The spicy chicken burger with sweet potato fries was tasty but I made some adjustments to give the patty more flavour
    mom2two2 wrote: »
    The Grilled Chicken and Peach over lentils salad is good too

These all sound very yummy. In particular I want to try that sheet pan shrimp and rice, chicken burger, and the chicken and peach lentil salad.

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 397 Member
    We’ve made the chocolate oatmeal muffins. Those are yummy when your wanting something sweet, even kid approved 👍