Newbie on the forum

:Blushing: Just wanted to say Hi love the site ,Hope we can all get along. Need a little support to get me thru the hard parts. Late night snacks and not exercising as much as I should. Glad to Be here

Replies

• You will do great...this site is definitely a motivation for alot of people..
  • cravefood
    cravefood Posts: 4 Member
    hi im also new here, feeling really motivated during the day with this site but like you its the evenings that i find difficult, which is why i decided to log on in the evening to try distract myself from eating. hopefully we will get the support here. good luck:smile:
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Welcome !
  • I also struggle with late night snacks & not exercising. My join date shows June; but I didn't really commit until this month. So I consider myself a newbie too! :) I definitely feel like logging everything helps, even if I haven't committed to exercising "yet". I keep wondering how high my calories must have been when I wasn't keeping track! I've really been trying to eat better since I started keeping track on here and I feel like it's helping. Good luck to you!
  • Thanks guys I'm sure we all will do great here