๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚September Daily Weigh-in and Logging Challenge๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ

Options

Replies

• Buckeyebabe7l7
    Buckeyebabe7l7 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    In addition to weighing every day, I've been taking my blood pressure since July 29th. Today my BP was 129/86. Although not perfect yet, it was the lowest it has been since August. Losing weight has been a big factor in lowering my BP.

Sep 4 - Sep 10: 190.0 -185.2 (4.8 Lbs) week-one
    Sep 11-Sep 17 185.2 -184.0 (1.2 Lbs) week-two Total (6 lbs)
    Sep 18: 183.4
    Sep 19: 184.0

That's awesome progress on getting your blood pressure down!!! That's one of the big reasons I needed to lose weight too. Mine has been low for several months now and I couldn't be happier.
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options

Hello I'm Darlene. I am 63, married, (Greg), have one daughter, 29 (Allyson) and one 4-year-old Goldendoodle, Monty. I have been with this group since April of this year. I love this group.

Happy Fall

September Goals ๐Ÿ‚
    Lose 4 pounds โš–๏ธ
    Hit the 1,750 mile marker towards my 2,023 in 2,023. ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    16k Steps Daily ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
    Drink 6-8 Glasses of Water Daily ๐Ÿ’ฆ
    Strength Train 3 days a week๐Ÿ’ช
    Tai Chi or Some Stretching exercise 1 day a week ๐Ÿง˜
    Log my food daily ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ
    Read ๐Ÿ“–
    Do something creative daily - Knit, Crochet, Color, puzzel etc. ๐Ÿงถ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ ๐Ÿงฉ
    โš–๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿงถ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ ๐Ÿงฉ

Weight Loss to Date: 48.2 Pounds
    July Ending Weight: 179.8

Sep 1: 179.8 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿงถ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ
    Sep 2: 179.6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ–๏ธ
    Sep 3: 179.8๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿงถ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ
    Sep 4: 179.4๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿงถ
    Sep 5: 179.2 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–
    Sep 6: 179 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธWe are refinishing our hallway/pantry floor this week, so emptied the pantry, washed the shelves and painted. Busy day - starting refinishing the floors today. It's surprising how much stuff I had in that pantry closet. My living room is filled with junk! Can't wait for it to be finished so I can put my house back in order. Met my 1,600 mile marker yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜
    Sep 7: 178.6 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Had a snag in the refinishing yesterday - After sanding for a couple hours yesterday, realized the floors are in worse shape than we thought. The machine we rented wasn't powerful enough to go down as far as we need; so we returned it. Renting a different kind today - hoping it will work! If not, I think we'll need to rip it up and put down a new floor. Regardless, when they are done I will be happy- now a dusty, messy house! YUCK!
    Sep 8: 179.6 ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ It's what I "sort of" expected. Didn't eat all day yesterday until dinnertime. (Working on the floors). I didn't want to cook when were done, so we order a plain cheese pizza. Under my calories for the day, but the sodium gets me every time. On a good note, we finished sanding the floors, and they came out really nice. Today we put the polyurethane one (keeping natural); it has to dry for a couple days and then I can move the stuff back in. Then a full day (or two) of cleaning the rest of the rooms. Even though you put up plastic to keep the dust out - it travels everywhere! Can't wait!
    Sep 9: 179.8 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐ŸงถDon't like the direction I'm going. Hoping it will swish down when I get back into my normal routine. Although I walked yesterday - it was in little spirts - a mile at a time. Although I stayed within my calorie budget, didn't have time to make healty things and didn't eat at regular times. Was ravenous at the end of the day and had salty cashews before I went to bed. On a better note, two coats of polyurethane down. Two (or three if we need it) more today. It's getting close!
    Sep 10: 179.6 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐ŸงถThe floor has one more coat to go - then touch up any spots at the end; it needs to dry overnight and then I can start moving the stuff back in. Last night I woke up and couldn't sleep - since there is only one more light sand left I cleaned the family room (the farthest room from the foyer). There was even dust INSIDE the TV cabinet - had to take everything out, dust and put everything back. Hoping that it was worth my effort and it doesn't get dusty again today. Thinking about how much I needed to deep clean anyway and how sparkly my house will be next week. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Sep 11: 179.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“– Floors done, kitchen and family room (second time) cleaned. Today can put the shelves back in, and filled. Just need to keep the stuff off the floor. Also is Hubby's birthday today, so will celebrate tonight with dinner of his choice.
    Sep 12: 179.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ–๏ธ We ended up going out to dinner on the lake. I had a lovely peach and Burrata salad, but with the glass of beer and dessert (and a couple of hubby's fries), went over my calorie limit. When I got home, I worked off the extra so I could end the day under. This was the view of the lake with a beautiful rainbow.
    Sep 13: 178.6 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–And look at that! A little normalcy and whoosh! The pantry is back in order - just my office left to clean (my old dining room). It was messy to begin with so it will be nice to get it done. Here's my organized pantry!
    Sep 14: 178.6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Trivia last night; made some good choices. I had a burger, without the bun, and a side salad instead of fries. A seltzer with lemon instead of the beer. We tied for third place with a score of 0! LOL. For the last question, you can answer and get it right to double your score for the whole game, do nothing and keep your score, or answer and get it wrong and lose all your points for the game. A lot of teams guessed, we all got it wrong, so we all tied for third. The top two teams didn't answer. Unfortunately, we lost the tie breaker so didn't come up with a prize this week. (They give gift certificates to the restaurant to come back another time). We haven't been in a few weeks, I forgotten what great fun it is.
    Sep 15: 178.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ We made 2 gallons of homemade salsa yesterday with the abundance of tomatoes and peppers in the garden. Yummy; but ate a few chips - made sure I drank plenty of water to compensate and it looks ok so far. Sometimes it shows up the next day though, we'll see tomorrow.
    Sep 16: 177.2 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ Woo Hoo! I still don't understand the body - but I'll take it. I've offically (for today anyway) lost 50+ pounds since I started this journey in January. Today we are going to the Goodspeed Opera House to see a musical. Every year we get tickets to see some show for my daughter for her birthday (in May). This year she picked "The 12 -Jerusalem. The disciples are in disarray. Torn apart by the unthinkable death of their leader, see how twelve ordinary individuals come together to create one of the most powerful movements ever known. A universal story of love that you will never forget!" Really looking forward to it. Also celebrating Greg's birthday again today with her - He decided Thai Food - so am looking to see what is the best option. Any suggestions?
    Sep 17: 177 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“– Went to my husband's cousin's house today - It's an all day affair. She is in her 90's and lives alone, no children; hubby passed a couple of years ago and she doesn't drive. Greg calls her every day to make sure she is ok, I shop for her groceries and necessities. Unfortunately, she lives an hour and a half away so can't get there as much as we would like. But she is doing well, and fortunately has wonderful neighbors. It's always a nice visit. Had to walk on the treadmill last night instead of my morning walk - managed to get in my 4 miles (my new mini goal), but didn't get my 16K steps.
    Sep 18: 166.8 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–Tonight is bingo night with Mom. I always leave a little wiggle room on the calories when I go, because somehow there is always some kind of dessert that end up nibbling on.
    Sep 19: 166.4 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–
    Sep 20: 166.8 - Made a delicious soup yesterday; low in calories but had canned tomatoes in it , so a little higher in sodium than is good for me - and I had two bowls. Should come down pretty quickly. On a good note - I hit the 1,700 mile mark. ๐Ÿ˜
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @jm16 I don't know how you do it. My daughter is in the healthcare field, every third week she has to work a seven day stretch - and she is exhausted on the seventh day - I can't even imagine 14 days. I hope you get a few days off after it is done to recouperate.

@Laufmane Take care of yourself, hope you feel better.

@makanacapellocullen Look at you go! You Sept goal is right around the corner!

@stormywxs288 Fantastic news on the blood pressure.
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive comments on my blood pressure success! Our bodies are marvelous machines and the steps we take for the "health" of it are connected. In addition to measurable benefits, I've experienced some Non-Scale Victories (NSV) too. I play 3 hours of softball every Tuesday during the warm seasons. I am usually wiped out after playing doubleheaders every week. It normally takes me another day at least to recover. Yesterday I came home full of energy and this morning I feel refreshed.
    Chalk up another NSV for losing a few pounds.

Sep 20: 183.4
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,163 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5โ€™ 5โ€ tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250โ€™s; 240โ€™s; 230โ€™s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180โ€™s; 170's; 160's; 150โ€™s

Starting Weight (from Aug 31st): 191.8
    Goal: 187.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because itโ€™s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because itโ€™s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

09/01-193.2-(Trend Weight 195.0)-

09/02-192.2-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/03-NWP-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/04-193.6-(Trend Weight 194.6)-

09/05-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.3)-

09/06-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.1)-

09/07-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.8)-

09/08-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

09/09-192.0-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/10-194.2-(Trend Weight 193.7)-

09/11-192.4-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/12-191.2-(Trend Weight 193.4)-

09/13-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.1)-

09/14-191.0-(Trend Weight 192.9)-

09/15-189.8-(Trend Weight 192.6)-

09/16-190.6-(Trend Weight 192.4)-

09/17-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.3)-

09/18-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.1)-

09/19-190.0-(Trend Weight 191.9)- I went over to the school to walk the tracks in the hallways of the school for the first time this school year. My handymen cancelled the day so I was able to leave. By the time I left my knees were aching. Luckily I had already done my aerobic dancing. Today is travel so I may get some rest from the exercise. I expect the scale will go up but I know from experience it wonโ€™t last. What I do in the days following is what really matters. I just canโ€™t let it put me on a bingefest. I did really well last time I traveled so I hope to keep up the momentum.

09/20-189.2-(Trend Weight 191.7)- I donโ€™t know how this wonderful scale reading happened for me today. I can only guess that the past few days of careful eating and extra commitment to exercise caught up with me. However, yesterday was travel day and I ate at a Chinese food buffet which was a real rare treat. Of course, I overate and also had some sugary desserts afterward. All of those really good habits I thought I had were out the window at a buffet. So I must learn to work on that or stay away from them altogether. So the next scale reading โ€œcatching up with meโ€ might not be so good in a day or two based on yesterday, but I will stick to plan, pre-log my meals, drink extra water and make sure I push myself to exercise each night. If that bloat and weight shows up at my doorstep, Iโ€™ll be ready for it! Iโ€™m happy and grateful today though.

09/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • Laufmane
    Laufmane Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Here in hopes to shed some baby weight, I am pretty good with daily excercices but my diet is a mess right now ๐Ÿ™ˆ

September Start Weight: 59.8kg / 131.8lbs (Aug 31st)
    September Goal Weight: 57.x kg/ 125lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 55kg / 121 lbs

Sept 01: 59.6 kg / 131.4 lbs
    Sept 02: 59.7 kg / 131.6 lbs
    Sept 03: 59.7 kg / 131.6 lbs (uh, not too excited about stepping on the scales tomorrow.. sweets are my kryptonite)
    Sept 04: 59.5kg / 131.2 lbs (this made me smile in the morning, maybe should stick to sweets then, jk)
    Sept 05: 59.5kg /131.2 lbs
    Sept 06: 59.6kg / 131.4 lbs (enjoyed some cake as today my baby turns 1)
    Sept 07: 59.5 kg /131.2 lbs
    Sept 08: 59.3 kg / 130.7 lbs (had a big family gathering to celebrate my one year old)
    Sept 09: 59.7 kg / 131.6 lbs
    Sept 10: 59.7 kg /131.6 lbs
    Sept 11: 59.9 kg / 132.0 lbs (starting a meal plan today, will try to improve my results)
    Sept 12: 59.5 kg / 131.2 lbs
    Sept 13: 59.3 kg / 130.7 lbs
    Sept 14: 59.0 kg / 130.0 lbs
    Sept 15: 58.7 kg / 129.4 lbs
    Sept 16: 58.5 kg / 129.0 lbs (a bit worried about weekend as this usually is where I lose my discipline, will see...)
    Sept 17: 58.2 kg / 128.3 lbs
    Sept 18: 58.5 kg / 129.0 lbs
    Sept 19: 58.6 kg / 129.2 lbs (during the day i have caught something - tยฐ, headache, dizziness, 0 energy. No activities for me, hope to get better soon)
    Sept 20: 58.4 kg / 128.8 lbs (feeling a bit better, hopefully be back on track tomorrow)
  • Buckeyebabe7l7
    Options
    My name is Kelly. I am 52 and watch my grandkids 5 days a week. I watch 4 of them 5 days a weeks and 6 on Wednesdays so I keep busy with babies all week. They are all 3yrs and under. I weigh weekly. This daily group accountability is awesome! I absolutely love this group.

Goals for September:
    Walk for 30 minutes a day 6 days a week
    Log all my food daily
    Hit at least 10,000 steps 6 days a week
    Strength training...what I can tolerate and build from there
    Hit my original goal weight of 150

I am going to be transitioning slowly to a maintaining phase of my journey. But I think I do want to get into the mid 140's. So, I want to take this month to lose weight but slow the process down. I will be doing my morning 5 mile walks during the week but I won't push myself to get the same amount of steps each day. I think about 12-15k per day will be good. I will be adding strength training. I have never been good at maintaining so this will be a learning process and I want to slow my weight loss down and gradually get there.

SW:262
    September SW:155
    September GW:150 or a few pounds into 140's
    UGW:150 or below

September:
    1. Logged, rest day
    2. Logged, walked, 10k+
    3. Logged, walked, 10k+, strength training
    4. Logged, walked, 10k+, strength training
    5. Logged, walked, 15k+, strength training
    6. Logged, walked, 15k+, weight 154.4
    7. Logged, walked, 16k+, strength training
    8. Logged, walked, 17k+, strength training
    9. Logged, walked, 11k+
    10. Logged, strength training
    11. Logged, walked, 14k+
    12. Logged, walked, 15k+, strength training
    13. Logged, walked, 15k+, weight 152
    14. Logged, walked, 15k+, strength training
    15. Logged, walked, 13k+, strength training
    16. Logged, walked, 10k+
    17. Logged, strength training
    18. Logged, walked, 17k+
    19. Logged, walked, 16k+, strength training
    20. Logged, walked, 16k+, weight 148.4

So I finally made my UGW! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰ I started back on January 2 of this year and have worked hard and very consistent from day one. I don't mind if I lose a few more pounds but I won't mind at all if I just maintain. So this will be a learning curve for me. Thanks to everyone here who has helped to get to this point in my journey...this group has really been motivational and inspirational! I plan on doing basically the same thing but slowly adding more calories to my allowance.
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    @buckeyebabe717

th?id=OIP.37K2wq13yZgjhmdmmRkpsQHaE7&pid=Api&P=0&h=380

So proud of you!!!!!!
  • iLive2Walk
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene. I am 63, married, (Greg), have one daughter, 29 (Allyson) and one 4-year-old Goldendoodle, Monty. I have been with this group since April of this year. I love this group.

Happy Fall

September Goals ๐Ÿ‚
    Lose 4 pounds โš–๏ธ
    16k Steps Daily ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
    Read ๐Ÿ“–
    Do something creative daily - Knit, Crochet, Color, puzzel etc. ๐Ÿงถ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ ๐Ÿงฉ

Sep 6: 179 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธWe are refinishing our hallway/pantry floor this week, so emptied the pantry, washed the shelves and painted. Busy day - starting refinishing the floors today. It's surprising how much stuff I had in that pantry closet. My living room is filled with junk! Can't wait for it to be finished so I can put my house back in order. Met my 1,600 mile marker yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜
    Sep 7: 178.6 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Had a snag in the refinishing yesterday - After sanding for a couple hours yesterday, realized the floors are in worse shape than we thought. The machine we rented wasn't powerful enough to go down as far as we need; so we returned it. Renting a different kind today - hoping it will work! If not, I think we'll need to rip it up and put down a new floor. Regardless, when they are done I will be happy- now a dusty, messy house! YUCK!
    Sep 8: 179.6 ๐Ÿ˜  ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ It's what I "sort of" expected. Didn't eat all day yesterday until dinnertime. (Working on the floors). I didn't want to cook when were done, so we order a plain cheese pizza. Under my calories for the day, but the sodium gets me every time. On a good note, we finished sanding the floors, and they came out really nice. Today we put the polyurethane one (keeping natural); it has to dry for a couple days and then I can move the stuff back in. Then a full day (or two) of cleaning the rest of the rooms. Even though you put up plastic to keep the dust out - it travels everywhere! Can't wait!
    Sep 9: 179.8 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐ŸงถDon't like the direction I'm going. Hoping it will swish down when I get back into my normal routine. Although I walked yesterday - it was in little spirts - a mile at a time. Although I stayed within my calorie budget, didn't have time to make healty things and didn't eat at regular times. Was ravenous at the end of the day and had salty cashews before I went to bed. On a better note, two coats of polyurethane down. Two (or three if we need it) more today. It's getting close!
    Sep 10: 179.6 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐ŸงถThe floor has one more coat to go - then touch up any spots at the end; it needs to dry overnight and then I can start moving the stuff back in. Last night I woke up and couldn't sleep - since there is only one more light sand left I cleaned the family room (the farthest room from the foyer). There was even dust INSIDE the TV cabinet - had to take everything out, dust and put everything back. Hoping that it was worth my effort and it doesn't get dusty again today. Thinking about how much I needed to deep clean anyway and how sparkly my house will be next week. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Sep 11: 179.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“– Floors done, kitchen and family room (second time) cleaned. Today can put the shelves back in, and filled. Just need to keep the stuff off the floor. Also is Hubby's birthday today, so will celebrate tonight with dinner of his choice.
    Sep 12: 179.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ–๏ธ We ended up going out to dinner on the lake. I had a lovely peach and Burrata salad, but with the glass of beer and dessert (and a couple of hubby's fries), went over my calorie limit. When I got home, I worked off the extra so I could end the day under. This was the view of the lake with a beautiful rainbow.
    Sep 13: 178.6 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–And look at that! A little normalcy and whoosh! The pantry is back in order - just my office left to clean (my old dining room). It was messy to begin with so it will be nice to get it done. Here's my organized pantry!
    Sep 14: 178.6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Trivia last night; made some good choices. I had a burger, without the bun, and a side salad instead of fries. A seltzer with lemon instead of the beer. We tied for third place with a score of 0! LOL. For the last question, you can answer and get it right to double your score for the whole game, do nothing and keep your score, or answer and get it wrong and lose all your points for the game. A lot of teams guessed, we all got it wrong, so we all tied for third. The top two teams didn't answer. Unfortunately, we lost the tie breaker so didn't come up with a prize this week. (They give gift certificates to the restaurant to come back another time). We haven't been in a few weeks, I forgotten what great fun it is.
    Sep 15: 178.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ–๏ธ We made 2 gallons of homemade salsa yesterday with the abundance of tomatoes and peppers in the garden. Yummy; but ate a few chips - made sure I drank plenty of water to compensate and it looks ok so far. Sometimes it shows up the next day though, we'll see tomorrow.
    Sep 16: 177.2 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ Woo Hoo! I still don't understand the body - but I'll take it. I've offically (for today anyway) lost 50+ pounds since I started this journey in January. Today we are going to the Goodspeed Opera House to see a musical. Every year we get tickets to see some show for my daughter for her birthday (in May). This year she picked "The 12 -Jerusalem. The disciples are in disarray. Torn apart by the unthinkable death of their leader, see how twelve ordinary individuals come together to create one of the most powerful movements ever known. A universal story of love that you will never forget!" Really looking forward to it. Also celebrating Greg's birthday again today with her - He decided Thai Food - so am looking to see what is the best option. Any suggestions?
    Sep 17: 177 ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“– Went to my husband's cousin's house today - It's an all day affair. She is in her 90's and lives alone, no children; hubby passed a couple of years ago and she doesn't drive. Greg calls her every day to make sure she is ok, I shop for her groceries and necessities. Unfortunately, she lives an hour and a half away so can't get there as much as we would like. But she is doing well, and fortunately has wonderful neighbors. It's always a nice visit. Had to walk on the treadmill last night instead of my morning walk - managed to get in my 4 miles (my new mini goal), but didn't get my 16K steps.
    Sep 18: 176.8 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–Tonight is bingo night with Mom. I always leave a little wiggle room on the calories when I go, because somehow there is always some kind of dessert that end up nibbling on.
    Sep 19: 176.4 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–
    Sep 20: 176.8 - ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–Made a delicious soup yesterday; low in calories but had canned tomatoes in it , so a little higher in sodium than is good for me - and I had two bowls. Should come down pretty quickly. On a good note - I hit the 1,700 mile mark. ๐Ÿ˜
    Sep 21: 176.4 I just notice that the last couple days I had myself in the 160's - wishful thinking - No I didn't lose 10+ pounds in a day. HA!
  • makanacapellocullen
    Options
    Starting weight: 302.6
    Goal weight: 150
    Height: 5โ€™5โ€
    Sept. Goal: 294

Sept. 1: 302.6
    Sept. 2: 302.4
    Sept. 3: 302
    Sept. 4: 301.2
    Sept. 5: 301
    Sept. 6: 301.3
    Sept. 7: 300.3
    Sept. 8: 301.5
    Sept. 9: 301.1
    Sept. 10: 300.4
    Sept. 11: 300.1
    Sept. 12: 299.9
    Sept. 13: 299.3
    Sept. 14: 299.3
    Sept. 15: 298.5
    Sept. 16: 299.6
    Sept. 17: 298.9
    Sept. 18: 297.2
    Sept. 19: 296.7
    Sept. 20: 296.5
    Sept. 21: 295.7
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,787 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸƒHello, Iโ€™m Jill. ๐ŸฅฐIโ€™m 53, 5โ€™7โ€ and I live in Michigan.

My goals for September :
    โš–๏ธ weigh in daily
    ๐Ÿก Yardwork
    ๐Ÿ“ Log consistently
    ๐Ÿฆฎ๐ŸฆฎWalk and train puppies
    ๐Ÿฅ— Continue the high-protein, lower carb, lower fat plan- stay within calories

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚September๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ
    1: 200.6 Happy September 1st!
    2: 199.6
    3: 199.3
    4: 200.8
    5: 200.9
    6: 202.2โ€ฆ time to get it back together
    7: 201.6
    8: 201.4
    9: 200.4โ€ฆ now Iโ€™m below my September 1st weight. Mini goal success!
    10: 199.6 good to be back below 200. ๐Ÿซง
    11: 199.5
    12: 200.3 hmmm ๐Ÿค”
    13: 200.3 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ
    14: 199.5 โš–๏ธ ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    15: 199 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    16: 199.4 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    17: 200.5 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    18: 200 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    19: 200.6 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    20: 199.5โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    21: 199.1โš–๏ธ
    Think Iโ€™ll attempt a short walk with the dogs this morningโ€ฆmy shoulder is feeling better.

Jill
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sept. 1- 141.0 I logged :)
    Sept. 2- 139.2 I logged :)
    Sept. 3- 138.6 I logged :) I think I'm experiencing some quick weight loss that can happen when I simply start watching what I eat and drinking more water.... Nice to see; it will probably steady out.
    Sept. 4- 138.8 I logged :) A potluck yesterday and out to a restaurant today; determined to log
    Sept. 5- 139.4 I liked yesterday's weight better. Oh well, keep moving forward.
    Sept. 6- 138.8 I logged! :) Did not finish logging yesterday. It was cycle day 1 and I totally blew it on calories. Next time I plan to adjust my calorie goal to maintenance on cycle day 1... maybe that will help...
    Sept. 7- 138.0 I logged :) MIL cooked a big huge dinner for us, with dessert... I went over on calories, but logged anyway.
    Sept.8- 138.2 I logged :)
    Sept. 9- 138.0 I logged :)
    Sept. 10- 138.2 I logged :) potluck... kinda hard to log, but I logged anyway. I think I ate at maintenance.
    Sept. 11- 138.0
    Sept. 12- 138.6
    Sept. 13- 138.0 I logged ;)
    Sept. 14- 138.2. I did not finish logging. MIL cooked for us again... whoa, she is such a good cook. How am I ever going to lose weight with these dinners she cooks for us?
    Sept. 15- 137.4. I logged :) That weigh-in is a miracle considering dinner last night. Nice! I'm encouraged... keep logging!
    Sept. 16- 136.4 I logged :) Yesssss! Now to just stay 136ish to the end of the month!
    Sept. 17- 136.6 Two social functions this afternoon/evening; I won't log today. I'll just pick back up tomorrow.
    Sept. 18- 137.8 Not surprised in the increase. Surely all the social eating w/out logging would show up. My goal is to log every day for the rest of the month, including any potlucks/social gatherings/grandma dinners/etc!!
    Sept. 19- 138.6
    Sept. 20- 138.8
    Sept. 21- 137.4 Got really discouraged yesterday. I guess I'll keep trying......
    Sept. 22-
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Today is a bowling day for me. I bowl in a league twice a week, both Thursdays and Fridays. Believe it or not, at 73 years old, I'm one of the youngest guys in my leagues. My rule for sports is to play with kids your own age whenever possible! Our team of 4 bowlers starts at 1 pm, bowl 3 games against another team of 4, are finished by 3 pm and I'm home at about 3:30.

I love bowling days but I am starving by the time I get home. Lucky for me I have found a solution for my hunger that has been working for me. It is called. "Instapot". I will tell you more about that when I post tomorrow's weigh-in.

Sep 20: 183.4
    Sep 21 184.0
  • Buckeyebabe7l7
    Options
    @buckeyebabe717

th?id=OIP.37K2wq13yZgjhmdmmRkpsQHaE7&pid=Api&P=0&h=380

So proud of you!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all the encouragement!!!!! โค๏ธ
  • deepwoodslady
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5โ€™ 5โ€ tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250โ€™s; 240โ€™s; 230โ€™s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180โ€™s; 170's; 160's; 150โ€™s

Starting Weight (from Aug 31st): 191.8
    Goal: 187.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because itโ€™s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because itโ€™s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

09/01-193.2-(Trend Weight 195.0)-

09/02-192.2-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/03-NWP-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/04-193.6-(Trend Weight 194.6)-

09/05-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.3)-

09/06-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.1)-

09/07-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.8)-

09/08-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

09/09-192.0-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/10-194.2-(Trend Weight 193.7)-

09/11-192.4-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/12-191.2-(Trend Weight 193.4)-

09/13-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.1)-

09/14-191.0-(Trend Weight 192.9)-

09/15-189.8-(Trend Weight 192.6)-

09/16-190.6-(Trend Weight 192.4)-

09/17-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.3)-

09/18-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.1)-

09/19-190.0-(Trend Weight 191.9)-

09/20-189.2-(Trend Weight 191.7)- I donโ€™t know how this wonderful scale reading happened for me today. I can only guess that the past few days of careful eating and extra commitment to exercise caught up with me. However, yesterday was travel day and I ate at a Chinese food buffet which was a real rare treat. Of course, I overate and also had some sugary desserts afterward. All of those really good habits I thought I had were out the window at a buffet. So I must learn to work on that or stay away from them altogether. So the next scale reading โ€œcatching up with meโ€ might not be so good in a day or two based on yesterday, but I will stick to plan, pre-log my meals, drink extra water and make sure I push myself to exercise each night. If that bloat and weight shows up at my doorstep, Iโ€™ll be ready for it! Iโ€™m happy and grateful today though.

09/21-187.6-(Trend Weight 191.2)- I got the โ€œ7โ€ in there today at 187. Iโ€™m so happy that it is all paying off. My handymen left early enough that it allowed me to get to the school in time for walking the hallways again yesterday. They require that I come at 4:30 otherwise I am locked out. I got in over 100 minutes of walking. I got a bit hungry late last night. Bingeing was a possibility but I managed to stick to my guns. I grabbed a small hand full of nuts as an unplanned snack. I knew that it would add a bit over 100 calories to my day but I also knew it was healthy and that it would stave off any uncontrollable hunger. I worked. Iโ€™m so glad I didnโ€™t give in to those snacky night-time, TV time monsters. When Iโ€™ve stayed in the 187โ€™s (or less) a day or two longer I will cross off my 190โ€™s with confidence. I am very very close to challenge goal.

09/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • Laufmane
    Laufmane Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Here in hopes to shed some baby weight, I am pretty good with daily excercices but my diet is a mess right now ๐Ÿ™ˆ

September Start Weight: 59.8kg / 131.8lbs (Aug 31st)
    September Goal Weight: 57.x kg/ 125lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 55kg / 121 lbs

Sept 01: 59.6 kg / 131.4 lbs
    Sept 02: 59.7 kg / 131.6 lbs
    Sept 03: 59.7 kg / 131.6 lbs (uh, not too excited about stepping on the scales tomorrow.. sweets are my kryptonite)
    Sept 04: 59.5kg / 131.2 lbs (this made me smile in the morning, maybe should stick to sweets then, jk)
    Sept 05: 59.5kg /131.2 lbs
    Sept 06: 59.6kg / 131.4 lbs (enjoyed some cake as today my baby turns 1)
    Sept 07: 59.5 kg /131.2 lbs
    Sept 08: 59.3 kg / 130.7 lbs (had a big family gathering to celebrate my one year old)
    Sept 09: 59.7 kg / 131.6 lbs
    Sept 10: 59.7 kg /131.6 lbs
    Sept 11: 59.9 kg / 132.0 lbs (starting a meal plan today, will try to improve my results)
    Sept 12: 59.5 kg / 131.2 lbs
    Sept 13: 59.3 kg / 130.7 lbs
    Sept 14: 59.0 kg / 130.0 lbs
    Sept 15: 58.7 kg / 129.4 lbs
    Sept 16: 58.5 kg / 129.0 lbs (a bit worried about weekend as this usually is where I lose my discipline, will see...)
    Sept 17: 58.2 kg / 128.3 lbs
    Sept 18: 58.5 kg / 129.0 lbs
    Sept 19: 58.6 kg / 129.2 lbs (during the day i have caught something - tยฐ, headache, dizziness, 0 energy. No activities for me, hope to get better soon)
    Sept 20: 58.4 kg / 128.8 lbs (feeling a bit better, hopefully be back on track tomorrow)
    Sept 21: 58.2 kg / 128.3 lbs (all good with the healt, ate too much today junk thogh.. will add excercices tomorrow)
  • Buckeyebabe7l7
    Options
    My name is Kelly. I am 52 and watch my grandkids 5 days a week. I watch 4 of them 5 days a weeks and 6 on Wednesdays so I keep busy with babies all week. They are all 3yrs and under. I weigh weekly. This daily group accountability is awesome! I absolutely love this group.

Goals for September:
    Walk for 30 minutes a day 6 days a week
    Log all my food daily
    Hit at least 10,000 steps 6 days a week
    Strength training...what I can tolerate and build from there
    Hit my original goal weight of 150

I am going to be transitioning slowly to a maintaining phase of my journey. But I think I do want to get into the mid 140's. So, I want to take this month to lose weight but slow the process down. I will be doing my morning 5 mile walks during the week but I won't push myself to get the same amount of steps each day. I think about 12-15k per day will be good. I will be adding strength training. I have never been good at maintaining so this will be a learning process and I want to slow my weight loss down and gradually get there.

SW:262
    September SW:155
    September GW:150 or a few pounds into 140's
    UGW:150 or below

September:
    1. Logged, rest day
    2. Logged, walked, 10k+
    3. Logged, walked, 10k+, strength training
    4. Logged, walked, 10k+, strength training
    5. Logged, walked, 15k+, strength training
    6. Logged, walked, 15k+, weight 154.4
    7. Logged, walked, 16k+, strength training
    8. Logged, walked, 17k+, strength training
    9. Logged, walked, 11k+
    10. Logged, strength training
    11. Logged, walked, 14k+
    12. Logged, walked, 15k+, strength training
    13. Logged, walked, 15k+, weight 152
    14. Logged, walked, 15k+, strength training
    15. Logged, walked, 13k+, strength training
    16. Logged, walked, 10k+
    17. Logged, strength training
    18. Logged, walked, 17k+
    19. Logged, walked, 16k+, strength training
    20. Logged, walked, 16k+, weight 148.4
    21. Logged, walked, 17k+, strength training
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,273 Member
    Options
    I'm Janice...54 yrs old, married 26 years with 4 kids, One 24 week old grandbaby and a small zoo :D I live in Edmonton.Alberta,Canada and I work for Hallmark. I am an avid cyclist...I love to walk, hike, spin class, BodyCombat and BodyPump. I sometimes teach spin classes at a friends gym. I also like to read(audiobooks) and watch movies!!๐Ÿ˜
    9 year breast cancer survivor...Osteoarthritis in most of my joints...limited range of motion in my knees, but all bearable for now..
    Highest weight:197.6
    Goals:
    1. Following my Les Mills September calendar
    2. Yoga
    3. Tracking everything
    4. Journaling
    September WI
    1 - 154.2 - up again but not sad about it - ate out - BFF's birthday yesterday <3
    2 - 154.2 - Just glad it's leveled out again :)
    3 - 154.2 - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
    4 - 154.4 - ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
    5 - 154.2 - ๐Ÿ˜ž
    6 - 154 - WHOOP!! :D
    7 - 154 - Turtle - Turtle :/
    8 - 154.2 - sorry fell behind - friend's out from BC for week...but I will stay the course๐Ÿค”
    9 - 154.2 - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
    10 - 154.2 ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
    11 - 154 - Took long enough to get back to this...Weekend was a bit crazy but tried not to let it get too out of control...
    12 - 154 - guessing I'll sit here for a bit - friends have headed back - sure gonna miss them - they are just calming beautiful souls and I love having
    them around <3
    13 - 154 - uuuhhhgggg :/:/
    14 - 153.8 - IT MOVED :D Motorcycle burnout
    show - too fun but only had a burger - got to see
    my nephew <3 Don't get to see him often - busy
    man!!!
    15 - 153.8 - now to maintain for another week :'(
    16 - 154 - ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท Too much wine last night๐Ÿ˜
    17 - 153.8 - ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง lots of water
    18 - 153.6 - ๐Ÿ˜
    19 - 153.6
    20 - 153.4
    21 - 153.4 - Spent a few days at the trailer ...just me and the pups - It was wonderfully quiet <3<3

Could have sworn I posted but can't find - probably entered it but didn't hit post :D:D
  • iLive2Walk
    Options

Happy Fall

September Goals ๐Ÿ‚
    Lose 4 pounds โš–๏ธ
    16k Steps Daily ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
    Read ๐Ÿ“–

Sep 18: 176.8 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–Tonight is bingo night with Mom. I always leave a little wiggle room on the calories when I go, because somehow there is always some kind of dessert that end up nibbling on.
    Sep 19: 176.4 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–
    Sep 20: 176.8 - ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿง˜ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–Made a delicious soup yesterday; low in calories but had canned tomatoes in it , so a little higher in sodium than is good for me - and I had two bowls. Should come down pretty quickly. On a good note - I hit the 1,700 mile mark. ๐Ÿ˜
    Sep 21: 176.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“–I just notice that the last couple days I had myself in the 160's - wishful thinking - No I didn't lose 10+ pounds in a day. HA!
    Sep 22: 177 โ˜น๏ธ
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,787 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸƒHello, Iโ€™m Jill. ๐ŸฅฐIโ€™m 53, 5โ€™7โ€ and I live in Michigan.

My goals for September :
    โš–๏ธ weigh in daily
    ๐Ÿก Yardwork
    ๐Ÿ“ Log consistently
    ๐Ÿฆฎ๐ŸฆฎWalk and train puppies
    ๐Ÿฅ— Continue the high-protein, lower carb, lower fat plan- stay within calories

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost:

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚September๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿƒ
    1: 200.6 Happy September 1st!
    2: 199.6
    3: 199.3
    4: 200.8
    5: 200.9
    6: 202.2โ€ฆ time to get it back together
    7: 201.6
    8: 201.4
    9: 200.4โ€ฆ now Iโ€™m below my September 1st weight. Mini goal success!
    10: 199.6 good to be back below 200. ๐Ÿซง
    11: 199.5
    12: 200.3 hmmm ๐Ÿค”
    13: 200.3 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ
    14: 199.5 โš–๏ธ ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    15: 199 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    16: 199.4 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    17: 200.5 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    18: 200 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    19: 200.6 โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    20: 199.5โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ“โœ…
    21: 199.1โš–๏ธ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿ“โœ…