CW: 233.9 - TOM sadly
    RG: 231
    UGW: 175
    Food logged for previous day: Yes
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    Options
    pezhed wrote: »
    @quiltingjaine But it's a dry heat, right?! ;)

Generally. We had a brief downpour yesterday afternoon. It was very pleasant when we left bingo last night. When I checked a little while ago the temp was 66 and humidity was 50%. High today of 90.
    She doesn't pay any rent or anything. The deal was as long as the kids were in school or working to save up, they could live here rent-free. She also has a 4yo son. It's extremely expensive to live around here so she'll probably never get to move out unless she's living with several other people to split the costs.

One of our grandsons is sharing a house with 4 other guys. His sisters are both still at home along with our great grandson (15 months.) I don’t know what financial arrangements they have but I know the baby just started “school” at the day care at the private school from which all of these kids graduated.

I will continue to pray for you.🙏🙏🙏
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,832 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Because of poor circulation, I've been having problems with water retention. I guess I'm holding onto about 10 lb of water.
    Thank you @quiltingjaine for another round. (R2)

You’re welcome as are all of the others who thank me for posting the rounds. 💗💗

Remember to drink water to shed water. I know that sounds crazy but it works. And keep moving.