🍃🍂September Daily Weigh-in and Logging Challenge🍂🍃

Options

Replies

• stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Sep 4 - Sep 10: 190.0 -185.2 (4.8 Lbs) week-one
    Sep 11-Sep 17 185.2 -184.0 (1.2 Lbs) week-two Total (6 lbs)
    Sep 18: 183.4
    Sep 19: 184.0
    Sep 20: 183.4
    Sep 21: 184.0
    Sep 22: 185.0

Friday is another bowling day for me and again I will be starving by the time I get home. To help with my anticipated hunger, I put some country style ribs in my instapot this morning. This magic cooking machine has a delay button on it so I can set it to start pressure cooking the ribs while I’m bowling with my buddies.
    When I get home from bowling all I will have to do is to dress up the ribs with some BBQ sauce and put them under the broiler for a few minutes to char and crisp them up. I love using my instapot on busy days to keep me from making poor choices about what I eat. When I’m in starvation mode after activities away from home, I tend to gravitate to fast food or junk-food. Instapot to the rescue on bowling days.
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 475 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50 yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    Starting Weight Aug 2023: 212.7

September Goals:
    Lose 2 lbs. | Consistently log food | Bike &/or Treadmill 4 days a week | Aim for 7 hours sleep/day

1 Sep: 207.1
    2 Sep: 206.6
    3 Sep: 207.1 - We had chips+ with our salads yesterday. Still logged it all, but knew the number would go up. Also entering cycle bloat, so this will fluctuate over the next week. Cycles are in sometimes mode, and irregular with M, so who knows right now. : )
    4 Sep: 208.6 - Bloat + an open bag of pretzels. But it's back to food & exercise plan today. :)
    5 Sep: 207.6
    6 Sep: 206.7
    7 Sep: 206.8
    8 Sep: 206.9
    9 Sep: 208.2 -- Pizza & sodium. I haven't had pizza in weeks and to be honest, when we went to bed last night, both my husband and I felt gross after greasy food and we both said we're looking forward to salads tomorrow. :) This morning I'm going to Instapot a bunch of chicken breasts that we can use on salads and in soup for the week ahead. I'm glad we've detoxed enough to notice how less healthy food feels when we have it. It's been a while since we could tell the difference.
    10 Sep: 208.1
    11 Sep: 209.8 :|
    12 Sep: 207.9
    13 Sep: 207.7
    14 Sep: 206.6
    15 Sep: 205.8 :)
    16 Sep: 205.9
    17 Sep: 207.3
    18 Sep: 207.2
    19 Sep: DNW - Vaca Away
    20 Sep: DNW - Vaca Away
    21 Sep: DNW - Vaca Away
    22 Sep: 208.3 - Ok with this number. This will come down as TMI evens out, salts decrease, back to standard foods, etc.

Still catching up on posts. We had a great time away, and for the first time ever, we did really good with our meals during this trip. We never went into the candy shops -- usually we end up with fudge, choco covered pretzels, etc; none this time. We walked at least 2 miles a day. We had one meal carry out a day, and we bought everything else at the local grocery store and had meals in the hotel room, which meant we could limit overeating/bad foods -- no greasy or fried foods, as often happened on trips too. We did have some splurges, but they were at the lower end of the calorie count. At the same time, we didn't feel like we were deprived of the experience. We enjoyed meals on the patio watching the ocean. We relaxed, had fun, and we felt a lot better coming home knowing we didn't overdo it.

• ManifestingToday
    Options
    ....However, yesterday was travel day and I ate at a Chinese food buffet which was a real rare treat. Of course, I overate and also had some sugary desserts afterward. All of those really good habits I thought I had were out the window at a buffet. So I must learn to work on that or stay away from them altogether...

Deepwoodslady, It's so easy when unlimited food is just *there* waiting for another round on the plate. My willpower goes out the window on road trips (20 yr old me would eat half a bag of Sun Chips while driving and didn't see any weight gain - sigh). You did it once, you enjoyed it -- good, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was one day and a rare treat on travel. But seeing your overall success, I know you've got this! <3
    To help with my anticipated hunger, I put some country style ribs in my instapot this morning. This magic cooking machine has a delay button on it so I can set it to start pressure cooking the ribs while I’m bowling with my buddies...

Stormy, It took me a while to get past my fear of the Instapot blowing up while I'm using it, but we now use it at least once a week for chicken -- something that used to take a ton of prep time, and turning on the oven and heating the already hot house. Now I can run downstairs, take 20 min getting everything set up, turn on the Instapot, and run back upstairs to my office to continue working. We set it to slow release, and by the time both my husband and I have wrapped up work for the day, we have hot chicken ready for us -- to put on salads, or to throw in soup, or with rice and veggies. It's been a game changer! We now keep a bunch of baked chicken frozen too, so we can quickly add it to meals. It has really made a huge difference in our meals.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,163 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Aug 31st): 191.8
    Goal: 187.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

09/01-193.2-(Trend Weight 195.0)-

09/02-192.2-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/03-NWP-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/04-193.6-(Trend Weight 194.6)-

09/05-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.3)-

09/06-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.1)-

09/07-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.8)-

09/08-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

09/09-192.0-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/10-194.2-(Trend Weight 193.7)-

09/11-192.4-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/12-191.2-(Trend Weight 193.4)-

09/13-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.1)-

09/14-191.0-(Trend Weight 192.9)-

09/15-189.8-(Trend Weight 192.6)-

09/16-190.6-(Trend Weight 192.4)-

09/17-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.3)-

09/18-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.1)-

09/19-190.0-(Trend Weight 191.9)-

09/20-189.2-(Trend Weight 191.7)-

09/21-187.6-(Trend Weight 191.2)- I got the “7” in there today at 187. I’m so happy that it is all paying off. My handymen left early enough that it allowed me to get to the school in time for walking the hallways again yesterday. They require that I come at 4:30 otherwise I am locked out. I got in over 100 minutes of walking. I got a bit hungry late last night. Bingeing was a possibility but I managed to stick to my guns. I grabbed a small hand full of nuts as an unplanned snack. I knew that it would add a bit over 100 calories to my day but I also knew it was healthy and that it would stave off any uncontrollable hunger. I worked. I’m so glad I didn’t give in to those snacky night-time, TV time monsters. When I’ve stayed in the 187’s (or less) a day or two longer I will cross off my 190’s with confidence. I am very very close to challenge goal.

09/22-188.0-(Trend Weight 190.0)- I don’t always understand these weight fluctuations. I had to add fake calories when closing out last night just to reach the 1000 that MFP requires to close. Sometimes when you are watching carbs too it is difficult to get in enough calories. However, I will admit that my choices weren’t BAD per se, but they could have been a tad better. I will push water today since I didn’t get in enough yesterday and I will be thankful that my trend weight is still going down and rewarding me for my dedication to this process right now. I usually do much better in the fall and winter (besides December lol) so I am going to grab the ball and run with it.

09/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • Buckeyebabe7l7
    Buckeyebabe7l7 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I haven’t participated for the last week with this challenge. Got sick with a cold. Tested and it’s not Covid. Yay! Bad news is I’m prone to lung problems so a cold can hit me hard.
    Unfortunately, I’ve gained about 5 lbs. in the last week. All common sense flies out the window when I get sick. For some reason I act as if food will save me and cure me. It doesn’t!
    Back on track today. It’ll probably take me another week to undo the damage.

So glad you are ok. That's the most important thing.The weight will come off in good time and you should have no worries about that. I have learned anomalies in a routine will disrupt the expected outcome. I think this week and maybe the next is a mulligan.
  • ManifestingToday
    Options
    Sorry, I haven’t participated for the last week with this challenge. Got sick with a cold. Tested and it’s not Covid. Yay! Bad news is I’m prone to lung problems so a cold can hit me hard...

I'm glad it's not Covid, and I hope you are feeling much better soon.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,787 Member
    Options
    🍂🍃Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for September :
    ⚖️ weigh in daily
    🏡 Yardwork
    📝 Log consistently
    🦮🦮Walk and train puppies
    🥗 Continue the high-protein, lower carb, lower fat plan- stay within calories

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost:

🍃🍂September🍂🍃
    1: 200.6 Happy September 1st!
    2: 199.6
    3: 199.3
    4: 200.8
    5: 200.9
    6: 202.2… time to get it back together
    7: 201.6
    8: 201.4
    9: 200.4… now I’m below my September 1st weight. Mini goal success!
    10: 199.6 good to be back below 200. 🫧
    11: 199.5
    12: 200.3 hmmm 🤔
    13: 200.3 ⚖️🦮🦮
    14: 199.5 ⚖️ 🦮🦮📝✅
    15: 199 ⚖️🦮🦮📝✅
    16: 199.4 ⚖️📝✅
    17: 200.5 ⚖️📝✅
    18: 200 ⚖️📝✅
    19: 200.6 ⚖️📝✅
    20: 199.5⚖️📝✅
    21: 199.1⚖️🦮🦮📝✅
    22: 198.7⚖️🦮🦮📝✅

Jill
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene. I am 63, married, (Greg), have one daughter, 29 (Allyson) and one 4-year-old Goldendoodle, Monty. I have been with this group since April of this year. I love this group.

Happy Fall

September Goals 🍂
    Lose 4 pounds ⚖️
    Hit the 1,750 mile marker towards my 2,023 in 2,023. 🏃‍♂️
    16k Steps Daily 👣
    Drink 6-8 Glasses of Water Daily 💦
    Strength Train 3 days a week💪
    Tai Chi or Some Stretching exercise 1 day a week 🧘
    Log my food daily 🖥️
    Read 📖
    Do something creative daily - Knit, Crochet, Color, puzzel etc. 🧶 🖍️ 🧩
    ⚖️ 🏃‍♂️👣💦💪🧘 🖥️ 📖🧶 🖍️ 🧩

Weight Loss to Date: 48.2 Pounds
    July Ending Weight: 179.8

Sep 1: 179.8 👣💦💪🖥️📖🧶 🖍️
    Sep 2: 179.6 👣💦🖥️📖 🖍️
    Sep 3: 179.8👣💦 🖥️ 🧶 🖍️
    Sep 4: 179.4👣💦 🖥️ 📖🧶
    Sep 5: 179.2 👣 💦🖥️ 📖
    Sep 6: 179 💦🧘🖥️We are refinishing our hallway/pantry floor this week, so emptied the pantry, washed the shelves and painted. Busy day - starting refinishing the floors today. It's surprising how much stuff I had in that pantry closet. My living room is filled with junk! Can't wait for it to be finished so I can put my house back in order. Met my 1,600 mile marker yesterday! 😁
    Sep 7: 178.6 😁 💦 🖥️ 🖍️ Had a snag in the refinishing yesterday - After sanding for a couple hours yesterday, realized the floors are in worse shape than we thought. The machine we rented wasn't powerful enough to go down as far as we need; so we returned it. Renting a different kind today - hoping it will work! If not, I think we'll need to rip it up and put down a new floor. Regardless, when they are done I will be happy- now a dusty, messy house! YUCK!
    Sep 8: 179.6 😠 👣 💦🖥️ 🖍️ It's what I "sort of" expected. Didn't eat all day yesterday until dinnertime. (Working on the floors). I didn't want to cook when were done, so we order a plain cheese pizza. Under my calories for the day, but the sodium gets me every time. On a good note, we finished sanding the floors, and they came out really nice. Today we put the polyurethane one (keeping natural); it has to dry for a couple days and then I can move the stuff back in. Then a full day (or two) of cleaning the rest of the rooms. Even though you put up plastic to keep the dust out - it travels everywhere! Can't wait!
    Sep 9: 179.8 😠💦🖥️🧶Don't like the direction I'm going. Hoping it will swish down when I get back into my normal routine. Although I walked yesterday - it was in little spirts - a mile at a time. Although I stayed within my calorie budget, didn't have time to make healty things and didn't eat at regular times. Was ravenous at the end of the day and had salty cashews before I went to bed. On a better note, two coats of polyurethane down. Two (or three if we need it) more today. It's getting close!
    Sep 10: 179.6 😐 👣💦💪 🖥️ 🧶The floor has one more coat to go - then touch up any spots at the end; it needs to dry overnight and then I can start moving the stuff back in. Last night I woke up and couldn't sleep - since there is only one more light sand left I cleaned the family room (the farthest room from the foyer). There was even dust INSIDE the TV cabinet - had to take everything out, dust and put everything back. Hoping that it was worth my effort and it doesn't get dusty again today. Thinking about how much I needed to deep clean anyway and how sparkly my house will be next week. 😉
    Sep 11: 179.4 👣💦💪 🖥️ 📖 Floors done, kitchen and family room (second time) cleaned. Today can put the shelves back in, and filled. Just need to keep the stuff off the floor. Also is Hubby's birthday today, so will celebrate tonight with dinner of his choice.
    Sep 12: 179.4 👣💦💪 🖥️ 📖 🖍️ We ended up going out to dinner on the lake. I had a lovely peach and Burrata salad, but with the glass of beer and dessert (and a couple of hubby's fries), went over my calorie limit. When I got home, I worked off the extra so I could end the day under. This was the view of the lake with a beautiful rainbow.
    Sep 13: 178.6 😁👣💦💪 🖥️ 📖And look at that! A little normalcy and whoosh! The pantry is back in order - just my office left to clean (my old dining room). It was messy to begin with so it will be nice to get it done. Here's my organized pantry!
    Sep 14: 178.6 👣💦🖥️ 🖍️ Trivia last night; made some good choices. I had a burger, without the bun, and a side salad instead of fries. A seltzer with lemon instead of the beer. We tied for third place with a score of 0! LOL. For the last question, you can answer and get it right to double your score for the whole game, do nothing and keep your score, or answer and get it wrong and lose all your points for the game. A lot of teams guessed, we all got it wrong, so we all tied for third. The top two teams didn't answer. Unfortunately, we lost the tie breaker so didn't come up with a prize this week. (They give gift certificates to the restaurant to come back another time). We haven't been in a few weeks, I forgotten what great fun it is.
    Sep 15: 178.4 👣💦💪 🖥️ 🖍️ We made 2 gallons of homemade salsa yesterday with the abundance of tomatoes and peppers in the garden. Yummy; but ate a few chips - made sure I drank plenty of water to compensate and it looks ok so far. Sometimes it shows up the next day though, we'll see tomorrow.
    Sep 16: 177.2 😁 👣💦🧘 🖥️ Woo Hoo! I still don't understand the body - but I'll take it. I've offically (for today anyway) lost 50+ pounds since I started this journey in January. Today we are going to the Goodspeed Opera House to see a musical. Every year we get tickets to see some show for my daughter for her birthday (in May). This year she picked "The 12 -Jerusalem. The disciples are in disarray. Torn apart by the unthinkable death of their leader, see how twelve ordinary individuals come together to create one of the most powerful movements ever known. A universal story of love that you will never forget!" Really looking forward to it. Also celebrating Greg's birthday again today with her - He decided Thai Food - so am looking to see what is the best option. Any suggestions?
    Sep 17: 177 💦💪 🖥️ 📖 Went to my husband's cousin's house today - It's an all day affair. She is in her 90's and lives alone, no children; hubby passed a couple of years ago and she doesn't drive. Greg calls her every day to make sure she is ok, I shop for her groceries and necessities. Unfortunately, she lives an hour and a half away so can't get there as much as we would like. But she is doing well, and fortunately has wonderful neighbors. It's always a nice visit. Had to walk on the treadmill last night instead of my morning walk - managed to get in my 4 miles (my new mini goal), but didn't get my 16K steps.
    Sep 18: 176.8 😁 👣💦💪🧘 🖥️ 📖Tonight is bingo night with Mom. I always leave a little wiggle room on the calories when I go, because somehow there is always some kind of dessert that end up nibbling on.
    Sep 19: 176.4 😁👣💦💪 🖥️ 📖
    Sep 20: 176.8 - 👣💦💪🧘 🖥️ 📖Made a delicious soup yesterday; low in calories but had canned tomatoes in it , so a little higher in sodium than is good for me - and I had two bowls. Should come down pretty quickly. On a good note - I hit the 1,700 mile mark. 😁
    Sep 21: 176.4 I just notice that the last couple days I had myself in the 160's - wishful thinking - No I didn't lose 10+ pounds in a day. HA!
    Sep 22: ☹️177 👣💦💪 🖥️ 📖
    Sep 23: 😁175.6
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @andreajlnhe When you weigh yourself everyday like we do, you WILL see up and downs. It's normal to be disappointed, but don't let it get you discouraged to the point of stopping - just keep working on yourself and it will pay off.

@stormywxs288 Softball on Tuesdays, bowling on Thursday and Friday - what else you do you? I love my instapot too.

@fourathomej What kind of pups do you have?

@Melwillbehealthy So sorry you were sick; glad you are feeling better. You got this.
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. Feel like I’m starting over again even though it’s only 5 lbs.
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sept. 1- 141.0 I logged :)
    Sept. 2- 139.2 I logged :)
    Sept. 3- 138.6 I logged :) I think I'm experiencing some quick weight loss that can happen when I simply start watching what I eat and drinking more water.... Nice to see; it will probably steady out.
    Sept. 4- 138.8 I logged :) A potluck yesterday and out to a restaurant today; determined to log
    Sept. 5- 139.4 I liked yesterday's weight better. Oh well, keep moving forward.
    Sept. 6- 138.8 I logged! :) Did not finish logging yesterday. It was cycle day 1 and I totally blew it on calories. Next time I plan to adjust my calorie goal to maintenance on cycle day 1... maybe that will help...
    Sept. 7- 138.0 I logged :) MIL cooked a big huge dinner for us, with dessert... I went over on calories, but logged anyway.
    Sept.8- 138.2 I logged :)
    Sept. 9- 138.0 I logged :)
    Sept. 10- 138.2 I logged :) potluck... kinda hard to log, but I logged anyway. I think I ate at maintenance.
    Sept. 11- 138.0
    Sept. 12- 138.6
    Sept. 13- 138.0 I logged ;)
    Sept. 14- 138.2. I did not finish logging. MIL cooked for us again... whoa, she is such a good cook. How am I ever going to lose weight with these dinners she cooks for us?
    Sept. 15- 137.4. I logged :) That weigh-in is a miracle considering dinner last night. Nice! I'm encouraged... keep logging!
    Sept. 16- 136.4 I logged :) Yesssss! Now to just stay 136ish to the end of the month!
    Sept. 17- 136.6 Two social functions this afternoon/evening; I won't log today. I'll just pick back up tomorrow.
    Sept. 18- 137.8 Not surprised in the increase. Surely all the social eating w/out logging would show up. My goal is to log every day for the rest of the month, including any potlucks/social gatherings/grandma dinners/etc!!
    Sept. 19- 138.6
    Sept. 20- 138.8
    Sept. 21- 137.4 Got really discouraged yesterday. I guess I'll keep trying......
    Sept. 22- 137.8
    Sept. 23- 137.4
    Sept. 24-
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    @ddainiak Thank you!!
  • ManifestingToday
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50 yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    Starting Weight Aug 2023: 212.7

September Goals:
    Lose 2 lbs. | Consistently log food | Bike &/or Treadmill 4 days a week | Aim for 7 hours sleep/day

1 Sep: 207.1
    2 Sep: 206.6
    3 Sep: 207.1 - We had chips+ with our salads yesterday. Still logged it all, but knew the number would go up. Also entering cycle bloat, so this will fluctuate over the next week. Cycles are in sometimes mode, and irregular with M, so who knows right now. : )
    4 Sep: 208.6 - Bloat + an open bag of pretzels. But it's back to food & exercise plan today. :)
    5 Sep: 207.6
    6 Sep: 206.7
    7 Sep: 206.8
    8 Sep: 206.9
    9 Sep: 208.2 -- Pizza & sodium. I haven't had pizza in weeks and to be honest, when we went to bed last night, both my husband and I felt gross after greasy food and we both said we're looking forward to salads tomorrow. :) This morning I'm going to Instapot a bunch of chicken breasts that we can use on salads and in soup for the week ahead. I'm glad we've detoxed enough to notice how less healthy food feels when we have it. It's been a while since we could tell the difference.
    10 Sep: 208.1
    11 Sep: 209.8 :|
    12 Sep: 207.9
    13 Sep: 207.7
    14 Sep: 206.6
    15 Sep: 205.8 :)
    16 Sep: 205.9
    17 Sep: 207.3
    18 Sep: 207.2
    19 Sep: DNW - Vaca Away
    20 Sep: DNW - Vaca Away
    21 Sep: DNW - Vaca Away
    22 Sep: 208.3 - Ok with this number. This will come down as TMI evens out, salts decrease, back to standard foods, etc.
    23 Sep: 207.2 - I'm hoping we can do healthy, low sodium meals for a bit here, so I can get back to that 205 number before the end of the month. I know it's only 2 lbs, but it's 2 lbs.
    24 Sep:
    25 Sep:
    26 Sep:
    27 Sep:
    28 Sep:
    29 Sep:
    30 Sep:

• StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to this group but love the idea of a daily check in. Daily weigh-ins aren't great for my mental health, but I want to be better about setting monthly goals and building up my consistency.

My name is Breannah, I'm 40 with a wonderful husband and two kids. I'm looking forward to checking in with everyone!

My goals are to work out 3x per week, track my food daily, drink 64oz of water a day, and practice something creative one day a week (like crocheting or baking).

I really struggle to get my water intake - I would love to hear what works for everyone!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @breannah_allen Welcome to this wonderful group. You don't need to check-in with your "weight" every day - just check in with how your are doing. Some only look at their weight weekly - what ever works for you!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,163 Member
    Options
    145320379.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from the Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.
    Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Starting Weight (from Aug 31st): 191.8
    Goal: 187.8 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**************************************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME************************************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

09/01-193.2-(Trend Weight 195.0)-

09/02-192.2-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/03-NWP-(Trend Weight 194.7)-

09/04-193.6-(Trend Weight 194.6)-

09/05-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.3)-

09/06-192.0-(Trend Weight 194.1)-

09/07-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.8)-

09/08-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

09/09-192.0-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/10-194.2-(Trend Weight 193.7)-

09/11-192.4-(Trend Weight 193.6)-

09/12-191.2-(Trend Weight 193.4)-

09/13-191.0-(Trend Weight 193.1)-

09/14-191.0-(Trend Weight 192.9)-

09/15-189.8-(Trend Weight 192.6)-

09/16-190.6-(Trend Weight 192.4)-

09/17-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.3)-

09/18-190.4-(Trend Weight 192.1)-

09/19-190.0-(Trend Weight 191.9)-

09/20-189.2-(Trend Weight 191.7)-

09/21-187.6-(Trend Weight 191.2)-

09/22-188.0-(Trend Weight 190.9)- I don’t always understand these weight fluctuations. I had to add fake calories when closing out last night just to reach the 1000 that MFP requires to close. Sometimes when you are watching carbs too it is difficult to get in enough calories. However, I will admit that my choices weren’t BAD per se, but they could have been a tad better. I will push water today since I didn’t get in enough yesterday and I will be thankful that my trend weight is still going down and rewarding me for my dedication to this process right now. I usually do much better in the fall and winter (besides December lol) so I am going to grab the ball and run with it.

09/23-187.8-(Trend Weight 190.6)- I typed my trend weight in wrong yesterday so I’ve corrected it today. There was a teeny tiny drop on the scale. I think I may be eating a little too much bread or bread products like wraps or pita even though they are low calorie AND low carb. I’ll try minimizing that over the next few day but continue to zig-zag the calories and carbs during my little experiment. I’m happy to see the trend weight does continue to move down in a pretty steady fashion. I’m feeling more and more confident in the 180’s and may scratch off the 190’s on my colorful chart above and may report my weight to MFP check-in soon. Gotta be brave and just do it!

09/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • makanacapellocullen
    Options
    Starting weight: 302.6
    Goal weight: 150
    Height: 5’5”
    Sept. Goal: 294

Sept. 1: 302.6
    Sept. 2: 302.4
    Sept. 3: 302
    Sept. 4: 301.2
    Sept. 5: 301
    Sept. 6: 301.3
    Sept. 7: 300.3
    Sept. 8: 301.5
    Sept. 9: 301.1
    Sept. 10: 300.4
    Sept. 11: 300.1
    Sept. 12: 299.9
    Sept. 13: 299.3
    Sept. 14: 299.3
    Sept. 15: 298.5
    Sept. 16: 299.6
    Sept. 17: 298.9
    Sept. 18: 297.2
    Sept. 19: 296.7
    Sept. 20: 296.5
    Sept. 21: 295.7
    Sept. 22: 296.4
    Sept. 23: 296
  • Rinoga
    Rinoga Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Athena, I’m 33, divorced, and am 5’. I was in Jill’s challenges heavily last year and the year before that and saw great progress, I got to 139. I went back into old habits and have been fluctuating between 155 and 153. I’m ready to start making progress again!

Starting weight: 153
    Goal weight: 126
    Month goal: 151

🍁Goals🍁

🍂 Drink 3 jugs of water a day
    🍃 Work out 4Xs a week
    🍂 Portion control
    🍃 Track weight

Sept. 6: 153
    Sept. 7: 153
    Sept. 8: 153 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 9: 153 💃
    Sept. 10: 153 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 11: 153 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 12: 153 💪
    Sept. 13: 152 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 14: 153 💃
    Sept. 15: 152
    Sept. 16: 151 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 17: 152
    Sept. 18: 152 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 19: 152 💪
    Sept. 20: 152 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 21: 152
    Sept. 22: 151 🏃‍♀️
    Sept. 23: - 🚶‍♀️
    Sept. 24:
    Sept. 25:
    Sept. 26:
    Sept. 27:
    Sept. 28:
    Sept. 29:
    Sept. 30:
  • ManifestingToday
    Options
    I really struggle to get my water intake - I would love to hear what works for everyone!
    Welcome to the group, Breannah!

For water, if I am not drinking enough, I will mix a can of flavored seltzer together with filtered water. I don't need full carbonization, so mixing in the filtered water calms down the bubbles, but it's still flavored. I also drink a lot of herbal teas or water with lemon wedges in it. Occasionally I bust out the Crystal Light mix. I just keep trying different things so I won't get bored with it. I don't know if any of that helps. I hope you find something that works for you.