Chapter_3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,331 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    Round 236
Sept 19 – Sept 28, 2023

61 year old female, 5’5”. I am married, semi-nomadic (we live in three states, Mass, Maine, Florida).

SW WW Sept 29, 2001 - 168.8 (initially lost 29.8, became staff, then weight up and down 18 years with low of 126.8)
    SW MFP Sept 14, 2020 – 153 (lost 40, then stress took off another 2.2 lb with low of 120.8, then stress became gain)
    SW MFP Jan 1, 2023 – 146.6
    GW Maintaining between 124 - 126

SW: 127.4

Day/Weight/Comment

9/19 - (Mass) 126.6 Yesterday was fully tracked and numbers were good. Today is first post with my abbreviated version using an edited “note” Rounds 236 and 237 will be done this way in an attempt to actually post throughout my travels. Still 6 days until I leave, but need to put those skills together.

9/20 - (Mass) 126.0 posting from my iPad for practice/ Still ate some things extra yesterday, but likely in maintenance range. Though I have been lower, I would be pleased if I actually maintain this weight.

9/21 - (Mass) 125.4 all tracked yesterday and were at “weight loss” numbers. It would be good if I can do this for these next few days before I travel.

9/22 - (Mass) 125.6 still easier to post from laptop, but this seems to be working, and glad I am getting used to it. Have to entertain tonight. Calories will be a little dicey, and I am already hungry at 7 am.

9/23 - (Mass) 126.0 - Renpho - Yes, the entertaining had me eating a little more than planned as the guests brought unexpected items and I felt that I should respect their efforts. Today will actually be my more challenging day as there are lots of leftover sweets. Already had two cookie bars as “breakfast”. I may need to put them down the disposal.

9/24 - (Mass) 126.8 - Renpho - I handled the leftover sweets relatively well. Gave lots away in limited portions to not cause others dietary harm, but I did eat 3 or 4 total along the way. during the day was out with parents doing medical equipment shopping and they wanted fast food on the way home. I made a reasonable selection. Got home, and went on a bender that lasted until I went to bed. Bummer. Today will be in control and as will tomorrow. Travel begins tomorrow evening.

9/25 - (Mass) 126.2 Calories went well yesterday. Try to balance today as I would normally have had my regular three meals. But flight leaves a little after 9 PM and they plan to serve dinner (what at 10 pm?) and then it appears they will also serve a breakfast that will be at the equivalent of 2:20 AM to me. I am debating just turning down their late night dinner. Maybe have the dessert? I know this is only one day of the trip, but I could do lots of damage in two weeks if I am not thoughtful.

9/26 - DNW
    9/27 - (Glasgow)
    9/28 - (Glasgow)

Hope you have a fantastic trip xx