9/25 130.8# not bad for post vacation.
    9/26 129.8#
    9/27
    9/28
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    Options
    Anabirgite wrote: »
    Good Morning, very soon to be Happy Fall... Here's to falling scale numbers in addition to falling leaves. Started and ended the same last month, a little out of control in the middle, traveling is so hard on me. I need to form better habits, I am going to focus on strength training, since my accident in May I have procrastinated getting back to shape. I started back to work in May and have not yet figured out when to exercise in my day. So this round, I going figure out when to put aside 30 minutes a day for strength training.

Female, 5'5"

RSW:119
    RGW:118

R235: SW: 119
    R235: EW: 119

SW Round 236
    9/19: 119- this is a nice start...tracked my food yesterday, that habit is so important and as i approach maintenance i need to keep that habit and not immediately toss it and be surprised when weight creeps up again. goal today- schedule my weight trying exercise!

9/20: 118.2- Wow...I have joked with my kids for years that I can not read their minds and they can not read mine- I am feeling like that with the scale. I made a wonderful tilapia piccata last night and needed to use white wine- then had several glasses midweek, eeks! bad me! After writing this I am going to go backfill my food diary, bad me all around...BUT I did go and do the 50 minute Les Mills Body Pump- weight lifting class last night- Gosh I love this forum! Funny I wrote I would do it and it weighed on me (pun not intended) all day until I did it- the wine consumption might have been due to me procrastinating? No, I think wine consumption was all me.

9/21: 118.6 Mmmm- Do you think even though I finally started menopause I could have a monthly TOM like period? I have had a headache for a week and went on a chocolate binge- Pathetic Chocolate Binge- Pathetic! I found Peppermint Chocolate Bark! I hope is only 1 year old but judging by its location could be 2- And I ate it! - the day before yesterday and yesterday...Eeks...I did wake up this morning finally headache free and feel well rested which I have not felt well rested in months so that is awesome. So whatever this time of month is called when you reach menopause is finally over. No pickleball last night- I had my investment club over, so had to ride spin cycle last night. Hope weather is nice tonight so I can play while we still have sunlight in the evening.

9/22: 116.8 Ok! I think pickleball is really incredible exercise! Played last nigh against several very good 20 somethings last night all higher ranked and because of age it is a different game. I did not believe my apple watch for calories burn - but all my winner shots they return because they move so fast and go for them so the back in forth were intense and so much fun. I kept up and played maybe like a 40 year old. But that is my only explanation for my weight loss. I came home put my pjs on watch another episode of my Netflix Korean rom-dram (Crash Landing) and went to bed slightly hungry. Mmm think about what I wrote yesterday - again I am about 9 months into finally being menopausal- wonder if I could have been even bloated? Well need to figure out maintaining now...

9/23: Migraine went back to bed

9/24: 117.4 Yesterday started bad- with a massive migraine...I am lucky I have medication (Rizatriptan) that really works for me, but it takes 3 hours to kick in fully- So missed my weigh in yesterday. After feeling better-again I am so lucky that I felt so much better after, I went and played several hours of pickleball, put together my deck furniture table, and called all my siblings to discuss my mom's healthcare. Have so many decisions to make and need to get out of my compartmentalized brain and deal with some global life issues which are easy for me to ignore. Look forward to catching up on all of your days later, I need to go to church and pray for some guidance right now.

9/25: 120.4- There is a Brothers Osborne song, It Ain't My Fault" I love, that sprung to mind this morning after I weighed myself. Blame my weight gain on the pizza, Blame the pizza on the beer etc... I wish I was talented enough to keep going...But indulged yesterday on a lot of salty food and overrate. So fun, fun, fun, I need to overcorrect the next few days. We will see how that goes. So many things on my list of things to do. figuring out my mom's healthcare, my daughter, who is a little lost right now, has reached out, but this tough love is hard, need to get my finances in order for lawyer , oh and did I mention the broken toilet (I have others and I have water but just another item on key list of things todo)... and still need to work my job. Doing a weight workout now seems far more attractive than my list of things to do.

Sorry this is such a whine fest,,,I can blame it in the migraine that lasted all night long ( hee hee still ripping on my song). Once I start tackling my list I will be better.

9/26: 119.8 Busy yesterday, squeezing in my personal list of things to do with my work things to do...my toilet less then year old so Kohler sending out new flushing section-check. Called CalPers about my mom, no help- but called care home she lives in , administrator sending me some info- so in progress- hopefully can get the largest project started my finances organized. Writing its down here, planned weight training today.

9/27:
    9/28:

@Anabirgite You are fitting so much into your life and doing so well managing it all. I just wanted to tell you to be kind to yourself too and show you some love & support. {{{hugs}}}. You are doing great!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    double post