Spiralling out of control...time to get BACK to business!!!

Options
Hey MFP. I've been away for quite awhile. It's hard for me to do stick with something when I don't have a plan. I've decided to get back with it and not look for quick fixes. I'm getting married. Maybe that's a motivator, but not the only reason why I've decided to get serious with my weight loss goal. Basically, I don't want to be heavier than my husband but he doesn't mind the extra cushion. We also had a baby less than 6 months ago, and I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 3 months from due. Lol...it's a long story. But the last time I was up here I was prego, didn't know it, and pretty much got depressed that I wasn't losing the weight, couldn't exercise like I wanted without feeling like I was about to die, and couldn't control my hunger at times. Low and behold...It's a boy! Anyway, now I'm ready...gonna try to stay on track. Looking to make a few mfp friends, to swap recipes, ideas, and tips...or just someone to say...don't give up your almost there!

Replies

• tinahalliday
    Options
    Add me, Add me!!!! lol...welcome back! I am just getting serious about my weight loss again after a summer hiatus...We can encourage and motivate each other!!! Good luck and YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • DJBug
    DJBug Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome back! And congrats! Sounds like you've got a lot going on. I'd love to help keep you motivated and on track. Feel free to friend me. I have two boys (10 and almost 6! Yikes!), am a Labor and Delivery nurse working night shifts, and have a pretty crazy life between kids' activities, work, and everything else. But here I am. Hope to see you around.
    DJBug
  • chickylet
    Options
    Hi there, I just had a baby girl in Jan and have been finding it hard to get the last 20lbs off and my sister tinahalliday and I decided we would try this together to see if we could help motivate each other. I have gone back to work just 2 days a week because I was finding myself getting a little depressed being home all day with no one to talk to. It has done me a world of good. I miss my baby but it's something I need to do.

Congrats on your little one and I would love for you to add me to your friend list. Good luck with your journey.