Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Moniqueitor
    Moniqueitor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Monica from Spain and I welcome back to this platform to track my meals because I realized I gain weight due to lack of accountability. I challenge myself to build a healthy identity by engaging here with other people who has similar goals. I wan to loss fat and be in shap to have a higher performance. Let's raise our standard and shooting for the stars 💪💯⭐
  • Shelly_1976
    Shelly_1976 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I’m new here I’m Shelly and I would love some friends to support and support me.
  • mikerommfp
    mikerommfp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Zero motivation today to do much lol. I’d love more friends today to chat with, find more motivation, etc. add me!
  • tabata_Te
    tabata_Te Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! The last couple of months have been hard on me and I lost focus of my health. Decided to make a change and use this app again since it helped me to lose some weight. I would love to make some new friends in here! Feel free to add me!
  • Vanillabeanss2
    Vanillabeanss2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am at 185lbs aiming at 165lbs height 5ft 4inches or anywhere I look and feel great. Be my friend!
  • Quattroneja2676
    Quattroneja2676 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm trying to post and support
  • DanielBlackDabble
    Options
    Hey! I've had a pretty rough last couple of years and am really ready for a change. I've honestly been lonely in this health journey and would love for some friends along for this ride, haha. I know that was lame, but seriously lol I'm really good at supporting people working on their health! :)
  • This_could_be_Sparta
    Options
    I’m looking for active friends for motivation and support. Thanks in advance!
  • jillbuchanan01
    jillbuchanan01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Jill or JB.. I’m restarting my new weight loss fitness journey and my timeline is soooo empty! Looking for new friends so we can motivate and encourage each other throughout our journey to a New Us! Letssss Goooo! 🥰🤩💪🏽😍👌🏽👍🏽😊 & I love a challenge … looking for challenges to push me to my goals!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    looking for challenges to push me to my goals!

Losing 10 lbs? Running a 5K? What's your goals?
  • TDlooser
    TDlooser Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m all for encouragement 🤗
  • nikki01081988
    nikki01081988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • docbree
    docbree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’ve been on and off of MFP for 10 years and this is my first post (I believe). I had VSG Dec 2014.My highest weight was about 262, my lowest was 167, and now I’m around 190. My main goals are to eat protein, drink water and get moving as much as possible as I’m now disabled and in chronic pain. I started tracking again yesterday after about a 5 year break, and I’ve already made some great changes, and I feel very optimistic.
    I hope to meet some new friends, be encouraged by others’ successes, and to encourage others when I can. I’m happy to be here.

Brenda
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hello peeps..hope you all had a great week! Feel free to add me! Lets Rock!
  • quantumphysicsguru
    Options
    I would like friends on this site
  • AM_1974
    AM_1974 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    49 year old from the UK. Suffered with back injuries recently and I have diverticular disease which flares up more often than I'd like.

I lift 3-4 times a week, with added cardio and now adding back-related yoga to my routine.

Feel free to add me!
  • BaeleyT
    BaeleyT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the app trying to get that summer bod 😂😂
  • SamuelSwigart
    SamuelSwigart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Need some accountability lol
  • TheViciousPanda
    TheViciousPanda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation for sure!!
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone need help with keeping myself accountable and I will support you as well