Bored in a hotel..

Options
DannyMussels
DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
Got an hour or so to kill...anyone wanna entertain me?

Jokes, stories, songs, vids....

aaand go!

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    You should at least jump on the bed for a little while.
  • DannyMussels
    Options

will do now!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    LOL there is nothing appropriate I can add to this to entertain you.. Sorry! Me thinks jumping on the bed is a good idea!
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    My head is like 2" from the ceiling..so I gotta crouch when I jump.

I feel I looked like this guy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyOWENLL_tWz0427YFy4NNGkSuP0lp_zJsxqUqMexf4Rvu7_jTRQ
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    videogames :) order them off the tv- they're usually not too too expensive
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Pillow fight ??? ;)
  • SavannaN
    Options
    go and work out in the gym....
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    Pillow fight ??? ;)

With the mirror? or with Frank?

teethfar.jpg

I think he's sleepin.
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5 -year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying, 'All of you sons of *****es who want off, get the hell off now... cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of *****es who are getting on, get your *kitten* on the train...cause we're going down the tracks.
    The horrified mother went in and told her son, 'We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language.'
    Two hours later, the boy came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say... 'All passengers, please remember your things, thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon.' She heard her little darling continue...'For those of you just boarding, remember, there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today.'
    As the mother began to smile, the child added, 'For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the ***** in the kitchen
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    go and work out in the gym....

Did legs earlier before I drove 4hrs outta town, they're a little stiff, but I'ma loosen them up on the dancefloor a little later!

Either that, or at the stripclub if I get a little tequila in me!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Jump on the bed, make a fort with blankets on the desk and chair, and then go down to the hotel bar and have a drink.
  • Kinda79
    Options
    Here's a truly heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little 5-year-old girl and some construction workers that makes you believe that we CAN make a difference when we give a child the gift of our time...
    A young family moved into a house next door to a vacant lot. One day a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot. The young family's 5-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and spent much of each day observing the workers.
    Eventually the construction crew, all of them gems-in-the-rough, more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.At the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing a couple of dollars.
    The little girl took this home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the two dollar "pay" she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.
    When they got to the bank, the teller was equally impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I worked last week with the crew building the house next door to us.
    "My goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"
    The little girl replied, "I will if those *kitten* at Home Depot ever deliver the damn sheet rock..."

Stories like this just bring a tear to your eye.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Ha ! Nice " dude " you made there ... perhaps you can make a animal with your pj's and post it ... reminds me of the cruises I take. See, now your entertaining me ! :)
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5 -year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying, 'All of you sons of *****es who want off, get the hell off now... cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of *****es who are getting on, get your *kitten* on the train...cause we're going down the tracks.
    The horrified mother went in and told her son, 'We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train...but I want you to use nice language.'
    Two hours later, the boy came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say... 'All passengers, please remember your things, thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon.' She heard her little darling continue...'For those of you just boarding, remember, there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today.'
    As the mother began to smile, the child added, 'For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the ***** in the kitchen

This made me smile!
  • Kinda79
    Options
    A small Kentucky Wild Animal Park had acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the female gorilla became very "in the mood," and difficult to handle. Upon examination, the park veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, no male gorillas of the species available. While reflecting on their problem, the park administrators noticed Ed, a part time intern, responsible for cleaning the animals' cages. Ed, had little sense, but he possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of ANY species. So, the park administrators thought they might have a solution. Ed was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to have sex with the gorilla for $500?
    Ed showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, Ed announced that he would accept their offer, but only under three conditions.
    "First," he said, "I don't want to have to kiss her.
    Secondly, you must never tell anyone about this."
    The park administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they asked what was his third condition.
    "Well," said Ed, "you gotta give me another week to come up with the $500."
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    videogames :) order them off the tv- they're usually not too too expensive

They do that???

I must be stuck in the 90s or something.

Maybe they have mario 3 on nintendo..
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Call for roomservice

Have those teeth "answer" the door.

Fun for everybody
  • Kinda79
    Options
    The government today announced that it is changing our symbol from an eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance....A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of ****s, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed!
    Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

^^^^^Does this count as cardio??? lol
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    Ha ! Nice " dude " you made there ... perhaps you can make a animal with your pj's and post it ... reminds me of the cruises I take. See, now your entertaining me ! :)
    ?|

Best I could do, I made a horse:

horse.jpg

and a camel:

camel.jpg