<<<<NEWBIE!!!

Options
Hello everyone,
I am Jake. I am 23 and well my fiance and I decided its time to lose the fluff. We want to get married in the next two years and well i don't want to be a super chunk at the wedding. I decided to join because the calorie count has always thrown me for a loop. I never was good at tracking it myself. Also I get bored really easy and by the looks of it I can snoop around here and find something new and interesting to try for exercise. Feel free to to message me I could use the support and ideas on fun exercises. Have a good evening.

Replies

• crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here. Best of luck to you.
  • jamielyn1369
    jamielyn1369 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My fiance and I are getting married in 19 days and I feel you there! I have had 2 years to get into shape and really haven't done as much as I should have! I have always done the exercises but never ate well. Now, thanks to my fiance, I eat well and healthy, but not exercising as much! I have to combine both the exercise and the healthy eating together now. You can do it! If you need anything... recipes or exercises (my bro is an exercise and physiology trainer), I (and my fiance) are here! Good luck and stick with it!
  • Jakedenver
    Options
    OOO 19 days away. Thats awesome. Recipes are hard because i am a very picky eater. But I am willing to try new things. I want to concentrate on my stomach mainly. I am a bit unproportional so I need to find some exercises I can do at home on a daily basis. I have already started going a walk everyday the weather is nice with my dogs.