Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

33.4 lbs Down, 22.6 To Go with Pics!

Replies

• woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Had an NSV moment today....

I had to go shopping for slacks for interviews and when I work in a business casual environment instead of needing scrubs.....

Well, I am now officially a size 10 in MOST pants and 12 in others and I was actually able to fit a size 8 in one pair.... it was a teeny bit tight but not so much I could not move. It gave me enough to where I am able to wear them for a few months.

You all have no idea how freaking happy I am. I haven't worn this size since junior high.
  • you look awesome!!!!
  • woja9640
    Here's a new pic of me -

newcomparisonpic.jpg

Far left is me at 165-170 lbs in July 2008

Middle is me at 137.5 lbs in Aug 2011

Right is me today at 131 lbs in Sept 2011 wearing my size 8 brown slacks!

What do y'all think? LOL.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Awesome you look great
  • woja9640
    Updated pic, 39 lbs down only 16 left to go!

Here's the single photo:

October2011.jpg
  • jadick825
    jadick825 Posts: 34 Member
    Great job! I am 4'10" myself and I know how hard it is to lose weight when you are that small. You can totally do it! :)
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Great job!!
  • AMAZING! I am stil far away from my goal, but knowing that there are people out there doing the same things I am doing really helps!

YouTube Chanel about Weight loss: smadayrrek
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    you look fantastic girlie....you will for sure meet your goals.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Wow, you should be very proud you look amazing!! I am also very short at 4'11 and have been at this for 9 months and dropped two dress sizes so far you you give me the inspiration to keep at it I would like to get another 5/6lbs off and have been suffering a two month plateau the scales have only just started moving again but looking at your pic's gives me the fresh boost I need. Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • woja9640
    Well, I've done it!

Finally below 130 lbs!

Not only that, but I am only 2 points away from being overweight on the BMI and my body fat % is only 35%.

So freaking happy right now LOL.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Amazing change! You go girl!
  • woja9640
    Here's my newest picture: Finally in the upper mid 120s. Soooooooo close to my goal weight! 10lbs left to go!

100_0374.jpg
  • woja9640
    Had a great NSV when I went shopping today with my gift cards.... bought a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans... Amanda stretch original style in...... duhn duhn duhn... a SIZE 6! I haven't been a size six since junior high people! This is is awesome!
  • woja9640
    New comparison pic.....

Comparison.jpg
  • You look amazing - keep it up!
  • Saisha23
    Saisha23 Posts: 41 Member
    WTG!!!! You look amazing! It is so nice to see great inspiration!
  • Laureen74
    Laureen74 Posts: 37 Member
    This is great, thanks for sharing!!!!
  • jadick825
    jadick825 Posts: 34 Member
    Congrats on your success! Keep up the great work!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    New comparison pic.....

Comparison.jpg

You're newest pic....Mama you are looking HOT & HAPPY! Thanks for sharing.....this is what keeps me motivated looking at sucess stories and one day too....I will have my very own!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!